LF Level 50 Sham 94% if possible

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Borderlands 2
  3. LF Level 50 Sham 94% if possible

User Info: darktonberry

darktonberry
4 years ago#1
Sorry to clutter the boards with another one of these topics. I dont have much to give in return except my gratitude. Thanks for your time.

User Info: GTAGamer4Life

GTAGamer4Life
4 years ago#2
Does it go up that high?! I though 80% was the max!
Started 8/3/07
Not changing this sig until my Denver Broncos win another Super Bowl.

darktonberry
4 years ago#3
Yeah it does. According to the wiki the lowest possible percentage is 76% and the highest is 94%.

Source: http://borderlands.wikia.com/wiki/The_Sham

User Info: oXBornToKillXo

oXBornToKillXo
4 years ago#4
wiki is wrong. I have a 72% and a 94%.
GT: xB0RNT0K1LLx

darktonberry
4 years ago#5
oXBornToKillXo posted...

The wiki is wrong? What a suprise. You should submit a pic of the 72% so they can update their information. Regardless he was asking if they go up to 94% percent and I know they do. I was just trying to give more information.

User Info: GTAGamer4Life

GTAGamer4Life
4 years ago#6
darktonberry posted...
oXBornToKillXo posted...

The wiki is wrong? What a suprise. You should submit a pic of the 72% so they can update their information. Regardless he was asking if they go up to 94% percent and I know they do. I was just trying to give more information.

And your response was greatly appreciate as I thought they only went up to 80%! Do they go higher at 61? Like, is the 94% for a level 61 and the 80% for level 50?
Started 8/3/07
Not changing this sig until my Denver Broncos win another Super Bowl.

User Info: Cyanide2012

Cyanide2012
4 years ago#7
darktonberry posted...
Sorry to clutter the boards with another one of these topics. I dont have much to give in return except my gratitude. Thanks for your time.

Whats your Gamertag?

User Info: darkmafia666

darkmafia666
4 years ago#8
i have a 94% at level 50
GT: Dark Mafia 7734
Is there anybody who can provide me with a decent challange?!!!!!!

User Info: Cyanide2012

Cyanide2012
4 years ago#9
GTAGamer4Life posted...
darktonberry posted...
oXBornToKillXo posted...

And your response was greatly appreciate as I thought they only went up to 80%! Do they go higher at 61? Like, is the 94% for a level 61 and the 80% for level 50?

A level 50 Sham can have 94% absorb chance max!

darktonberry
4 years ago#10
GTAGamer4Life posted...
darktonberry posted...
oXBornToKillXo posted...

I believe the highest is 94% and that is not level dependant.
  1. Boards
  2. Borderlands 2
  3. LF Level 50 Sham 94% if possible

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived