What should be added to BL3?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Borderlands 2
  3. What should be added to BL3?

User Info: baron1232

baron1232
4 years ago#21
No more meme nonsense. It got old real quick.
If someone came up to you and said "Stand here and hold this. Get ready for science," how could you say no?

User Info: curtland

curtland
4 years ago#22
baron1232 posted...

Grumpy Cat agrees.

Oh, and a big NO to modding weapons. It kills the entire reason for playing the game! In my opinion anyways.

>___>

As for what should be added?

Melee weapons. Awesome ones to replace your default ones with.
Only idoits can't spell.

User Info: tony8669

tony8669
4 years ago#23
xboxBUNZILLA posted...
They should get rid of duping! Not make it easier!!

The only way the can do that is by switching away from a peer-to-peer model over to a server-based model.

The obvious downside of that is that one day they'll shut down the game servers, and the game will no longer work.

But aside from that, I like being able to dupe. I agree, make it easier.

User Info: Eternal K

Eternal K
4 years ago#24
If they were to implement a weapon-crafting system, I think the best way to do it would be to make it so that certain weapon rarities (say, purple and up for example) couldn't be crafted, but, to make crafting worthwhile, perhaps there would be weapons that could only be obtained via crafting. For example, you couldn't create a Hellfire, but perhaps there would be a legendary SMG that could only be gotten through guncrafting.

Probably not a perfect solution, but I think it would make the gunsmiths happy while still keeping the loot-hunting aspect of the game intact.
2007 - 2008 NHL Saturday Picks Champion

User Info: tony8669

tony8669
4 years ago#25
spfurm01 posted...
2) More gun part diversity. I'd like to see legendary parts not tied to the barrel of the gun like they are in this game 90% of the time. I'd like to see low level/rarity guns that aren't exact replicas of other low level/rarity guns because they're so limited in possible gun parts.

I'd actually like to be able to scrap a weapon for parts, so eventually you can get a "perfect" version of the weapon, instead of having to rely on RNG.

User Info: Flow_149

Flow_149
4 years ago#26
- Bikes and More vechile variety; more focus on vechile combat
- A singular open world on next gen consoles- similar to the Fallout 3 or GTA series
- multiple hub cities in main game
- Weather System/ Expanded Day night cycle
- More serious take on story telling

- Rolling for legendary drops, More loot boxes, Higher chance of common enemy drops
- Changes to weapon system; revert it to BL1 style, maybe give weapons a chance to spawn with select BL2 accessories (explosive shots, fire and fast as the trigger is pulled, etc.)

More variety!

User Info: spfurm01

spfurm01
4 years ago#27
tony8669 posted...
spfurm01 posted...
2) More gun part diversity. I'd like to see legendary parts not tied to the barrel of the gun like they are in this game 90% of the time. I'd like to see low level/rarity guns that aren't exact replicas of other low level/rarity guns because they're so limited in possible gun parts.

I'd actually like to be able to scrap a weapon for parts, so eventually you can get a "perfect" version of the weapon, instead of having to rely on RNG.

Or make weapons have "sockets" that you can put upgrades in. Like runewords and p.diamonds.
We know Gavorn's tricks! We leave!

User Info: Jambi_Man

Jambi_Man
4 years ago#28
Claptrap secret stash, but....

1000x bigger
Make it a player vault, like a room in the hub town.

If anyone played Fable 3, I'd like to see something resemblant of the gun room in the sanctuary there.

I have like 30 mules, and it's just too time consuming getting the gear I want to use. This vault would function like claps stash and all gear would be available to all of your characters. I would just love it.
Would you like to do battle with a Brony riding piggyback on a Rabid Stalker? If the answer is no, you are sad, and I've no desire to speak with you further.

User Info: kenyadigit88

kenyadigit88
4 years ago#29
Melee weapons.

User Info: AlleRacing

AlleRacing
4 years ago#30

References are not necessarily memes, in fact, there are very few actual memes in the game.
http://img356.imageshack.us/img356/8325/scrunchface2copyfx0.png
http://www.xboxlc.com/cards/default/alle5.jpg
  1. Boards
  2. Borderlands 2
  3. What should be added to BL3?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived