Xbox Live is Down?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Borderlands 2
  3. Xbox Live is Down?

User Info: KellyRipya

KellyRipya
4 years ago#11
Yes it's down, this is confirmed by me

Oh and http://www.xbox.com/servicealerts
All those moments will be lost in time, like tears in rain
GT: Althea N Hell

User Info: Jagoros

Jagoros
4 years ago#12
PapaJebus1988 posted...
It said I wasn't connected for about 5 minutes, no problem connecting after that. Maybe just test the connection?

Nope. When I test it, I get a nat error. Restart modem, get XBL service alert. Pretty sure someone over in XBL-Land spilled their coffee on a transformer or something and it exploded. Just gonna have to wait it out.
~Jagoros
Madness takes it's toll. Please have exact change ready.

User Info: SinisterBlade

SinisterBlade
4 years ago#13
***Important guys: DO NOT attempt to recover your GT, it will likely delete your account off your HDD, and obviously because of the bugs, you wont be able to get it back until this is resolved***

Been researching, and following this issue for awhile now. Xbox.com has a few potential and temporary fixes on the forums, but that will only allow you to sign in.

This is a known issue, its not your modem, connection or otherwise, XBL is in trouble currently, we gotta wait it out.
What is a man?!
A miserable little pile of secrets!

Jagoros
4 years ago#14
Also important: They said to check back every 30 minutes, when I clearly have noticed three different messages over the span of the last 30 minutes. THEY'RE OBVIOUSLY LYING.
~Jagoros

User Info: xboxBUNZILLA

xboxBUNZILLA
4 years ago#15
Jambi_Man posted...
Offline farming?.....maybe?

Or just do what I do when I'm bored.... Go hang out on the "well played uvhm" thread.

This, minus the offline farming.. ;)
KaBoom1322 Posted 2/26/2013 12:56:24 PM
My BAR is only 20k :( ..

User Info: KellyRipya

KellyRipya
4 years ago#16
This is what it's going to be like if the Xbox 720 requires you to be online to play any game. We'll be paralyzed, people will jump out windows, mass shootings will go through the roof :(
All those moments will be lost in time, like tears in rain
GT: Althea N Hell

Jagoros
4 years ago#17
KellyRipya posted...
This is what it's going to be like if the Xbox 720 requires you to be online to play any game. We'll be paralyzed, people will jump out windows, mass shootings will go through the roof :(

^^ This.
~Jagoros

User Info: Jambi_Man

Jambi_Man
4 years ago#18
KellyRipya posted...

It'll be like that M Night Shyamalan flick, The Happening.
Would you like to do battle with a Brony riding piggyback on a Rabid Stalker? If the answer is no, you are sad, and I've no desire to speak with you further.

User Info: xboxBUNZILLA

xboxBUNZILLA
4 years ago#19
xbox live is working fine for me.
KaBoom1322 Posted 2/26/2013 12:56:24 PM
My BAR is only 20k :( ..

User Info: Azrael0206

Azrael0206
4 years ago#20
Jambi_Man posted...
KellyRipya posted...

It'll be like that M Night Shyamalan flick, The Happening.

One of his lesser films
Assistant Manager at Foveroula and Acid's Pawn Shop
"Do you even Interfacer, Bro?" -Jkickit
  1. Boards
  2. Borderlands 2
  3. Xbox Live is Down?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived