Loot midgets in normal mode?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Borderlands 2
  3. Loot midgets in normal mode?

User Info: B-Town313

B-Town313
4 years ago#1
Anyone know if they drop legendaries as often on normal mode like they do on UVHM? The first one I killed dropped a nice level 20 emperor for me, but doing it again for over a hour they haven't dropped anything.
Gamertag = B Tweez
PSN = B-Tweez

User Info: Jkickit

Jkickit
4 years ago#2
No, they aren't legendary loot midgets.
Deal with it- http://tinyurl.com/amdcu8s FF XIII/Skyrim = 100% -- GT: Gears of Wario
Now Playing: Borderlands2/FFXIII-2/MW2

B-Town313
4 years ago#3
Oh ok I must have just gotten really lucky then.
Gamertag = B Tweez
PSN = B-Tweez

User Info: RajsBabysMama

RajsBabysMama
4 years ago#4
The ones in TVHM have been handing out Legendaries like candy, at least they have for me. I went to show a friend the loot midgets in Doctor's Orders during his TVHM campaign and first go, we got a legendary and Jimmy Jenkins. We did it like 4 more times and got JJ two more times and only once we didn't receive a legendary of those times.

B-Town313
4 years ago#5
Are they called "loot midgets" like in normal mode or "legendary loot midgets" like UVHM?
Gamertag = B Tweez
PSN = B-Tweez

User Info: danishjuggler21

danishjuggler21
4 years ago#6
In TVHM, they seem to drop oranges just as often as on UVHM. I've been farming Doctor's Orders on TVHM and getting all kinds of level 41-43 orange gear, including a Maggie, a Slagga, and a Quasar. They're not called Legendary Loot midgets, though.

I imagine normal mode wouldn't be any different. I've gotten a decent amount of stuff off loot midgets in PT1.
XBOX Live Gamertag: danishjuggler03
"I refuse to quote myself in my signature - I've always thought people who do that are lame." - danishjuggler21

User Info: KellyRipya

KellyRipya
4 years ago#7
I think drop rates have increased across the board no matter what mode you're playing. I'm still in normal mode and I've gotten more legendaries since UVHM launched than I ever even came close to pre-UHVM.

It's insane the difference, like night and day.
All those moments will be lost in time, like tears in rain
GT: Althea N Hell

B-Town313
4 years ago#8
Ok you guys make me optimistic ill keep farming them later tonight!
Gamertag = B Tweez
PSN = B-Tweez

B-Town313
4 years ago#9
Just wanted to let you guys know the normal loot midgets definitely drop legendarys at a high rate like UVHM!
Gamertag = B Tweez
PSN = B-Tweez
  1. Boards
  2. Borderlands 2
  3. Loot midgets in normal mode?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived