LF Mecro Skins/Heads and Stuff

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Borderlands 2
  3. LF Mecro Skins/Heads and Stuff

User Info: LordMenchi

LordMenchi
3 years ago#1
Like the title says im looking for Mecromancer Heads and Skins as well as a 61 Legendary Class mod, I have some Pearls and Legendarys 61 i can trade.

I am also looking for a level 61 who is doing the DLC quests who would let me tag my 18 Mecro along till 30(Then i can happily go through all of normal with ease)

My GT is Shadowmastershu

User Info: LordMenchi

LordMenchi
3 years ago#2
Bump

User Info: jkocka00

jkocka00
3 years ago#3
I have them all send me a FR or invite whenever. I am really looking for a high level sandhawk but don't really need anything.
The artist formerly known as the artist formerly known as Goddess King, The White King (map not race-I'm Brazilian)
GT: Kocka007

jkocka00
3 years ago#4
Ha you are slready on my list- talk to you later
The artist formerly known as the artist formerly known as Goddess King, The White King (map not race-I'm Brazilian)

User Info: SinisterBlade

SinisterBlade
3 years ago#5
Ih a full set of Flying (+Bullet Speed)Sandhawks, they have Dahl Stocks (Stability/Accuracy) and Maliwan sights.

Id kinda enjoy getting a bunch of mehro heads and skins as well. So after your ready and help him, could we make that trade? :P
What is a man?!
A miserable little pile of secrets!

jkocka00
3 years ago#6
SinisterBlade posted...
Ih a full set of Flying (+Bullet Speed)Sandhawks, they have Dahl Stocks (Stability/Accuracy) and Maliwan sights.

Id kinda enjoy getting a bunch of mehro heads and skins as well. So after your ready and help him, could we make that trade? :P

Absolutely- won't be on until much later tonight. I have every (I think) head, skin and vehicle skin in the game.

User Info: SinisterBlade

SinisterBlade
3 years ago#7
Oh ill be around. Play from 11-3am every night, plus im kind of nocturnal anyway. @.@
What is a man?!
A miserable little pile of secrets!

jkocka00
3 years ago#8
SinisterBlade posted...
Oh ill be around. Play from 11-3am every night, plus im kind of nocturnal anyway. @.@

Send me a FR or message though live. I will catch you tonight.
  1. Boards
  2. Borderlands 2
  3. LF Mecro Skins/Heads and Stuff

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived