LF lvl 61 infinity and Legendary Siren Mod

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Borderlands 2
  3. LF lvl 61 infinity and Legendary Siren Mod

User Info: AllTerrainMTB

AllTerrainMTB
3 years ago#1
If anyone could dupe these for me I would really appreciate it. Been farming Doc Mercy for a while now and nothing but crap, and Im sure vermivorous on uvhm is ridiculous.
GT:AllTerrainMTB
Your silence humbles me, You should be scared.

User Info: NinjaSerge

NinjaSerge
3 years ago#2
In my experience the Legendary Loot Midgets drop class mods fairly generously, I've got a Legendary siren, Soldier, and Hunter class mod fairly quickly. I don't have a level 61 siren though...its only 59

But I'll inform you now-There is no difference between a lvl 50 and 61 Legendary mod

AllTerrainMTB
3 years ago#3
hmm that is interesting I did not know that, I have killed them things hundreds of times now and the best I got was that bearcat pearl and quasar grenade mod

NinjaSerge
3 years ago#4
If you'd want a duped level 61 Hunter or level 59 Siren mod I have those, but yeah they dropped those within like 20 farming runs of the preserve

AllTerrainMTB
3 years ago#5
if you could dupe those that would be awesome.

NinjaSerge
3 years ago#6
AllTerrainMTB posted...
if you could dupe those that would be awesome.

I won't be on for an hour-hour and a half, do you have anything like a slagga or a slag 58+ conference call you could dupe back for me <_<

AllTerrainMTB
3 years ago#7
Unfortunatly no, I only beat uvhm last night and only thing I have gotten really good above lvl 57 is my bee shield which is 61.

NinjaSerge
3 years ago#8
AllTerrainMTB posted...
Unfortunatly no, I only beat uvhm last night and only thing I have gotten really good above lvl 57 is my bee shield which is 61.

Welp that bee would "bee" good enough for me :D
*shoots self in the face*

my gt is Ninja Serge, add me or message me and when I get on I'll join your game and dupe for you...then I'll dashboard out and you can join my game and do the same thing?

AllTerrainMTB
3 years ago#9
cool

NinjaSerge
3 years ago#10
Also if anybody else wanders into this topic with that level 61 Infinity...I'd like to have one too >_>
  1. Boards
  2. Borderlands 2
  3. LF lvl 61 infinity and Legendary Siren Mod

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived