Did they change Pete's Bar? LF DP Unkemp Harold

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Borderlands 2
  3. Did they change Pete's Bar? LF DP Unkemp Harold

User Info: dr_hugh_w

dr_hugh_w
4 years ago#1
Howdy GFaqers,

Last week I farmed petes bar on TVHM for tokens. enemies were Lv 50 so it took a couple of hours but i bought myself 2x Intense Unkempt Harolds.

I went back to try today and the place is crawling with Level 62 dudes who turned me into blood paste. I really want 2x DP Harolds for a build I'm working on. Will trade or happy to receive a dupe. Currently level 53. Can anybody help?

Gt: Dr Hugh W

User Info: 2Love4Life

2Love4Life
4 years ago#2
I won't be on for another hour but I can dupe you a few ( Level 50s ? ) Anything else you want?
Video Game Challenges:
Treat Everyday as your last because tomorrow may never come.

dr_hugh_w
4 years ago#3
Honestly, I could use 2x conference calls... Or a Bee shield. Or some kind of level 50 relic (for health I suppose).

I'm trying to build a Zerker who uses 2x the same gun (shorty, pistol) but I'm not having any luck with my current gear and UVHM just destroys me.

Let send me a message when you're online

dr_hugh_w
4 years ago#4
Online now. If you're available send me a MSG and ill invite you.

User Info: SuprSaiyanRockr

SuprSaiyanRockr
4 years ago#5
dr_hugh_w posted...
Honestly, I could use 2x conference calls... Or a Bee shield. Or some kind of level 50 relic (for health I suppose).

I'm trying to build a Zerker who uses 2x the same gun (shorty, pistol) but I'm not having any luck with my current gear and UVHM just destroys me.

Let send me a message when you're online

Just so you know, the bee won't do much to a conference call.
GT/PSN: SuprSaiyanRockr
Efficiency>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Nostalgia. Always.
  1. Boards
  2. Borderlands 2
  3. Did they change Pete's Bar? LF DP Unkemp Harold

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived