new skins from poker Night

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Borderlands 2
  3. new skins from poker Night

User Info: rainbowdragon92

rainbowdragon92
3 years ago#1
I especially like the Zer0 skin

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=XCHAPsAxHJA

User Info: Mortuss_Zero

Mortuss_Zero
3 years ago#2
I'm diggin it
Wake up and face me. Don't play dead, because maybe one day I will walk away and say "you disappoint me, maybe you're better off this way"

User Info: HagiatheFox

HagiatheFox
3 years ago#3
I just want to run around and feel like Brock Sampson! XD
GT: Hagia the Fox

User Info: Dhgoal

Dhgoal
3 years ago#4
HagiatheFox posted...
I just want to run around and feel like Brock Sampson! XD

Melee only Salvador? Im in
Xbox gt: dhgoal

User Info: Theismos

Theismos
3 years ago#5
I had absolutely zero interest until I watched that. Now, shamefully, I'm intrigued...

Mortuss_Zero
3 years ago#6
Anyone hear how much its gonna run? I don't think I'd be willing to pay more than 10ish bucks.
Wake up and face me. Don't play dead, because maybe one day I will walk away and say "you disappoint me, maybe you're better off this way"

User Info: NekoZam

NekoZam
3 years ago#7
Mortuss_Zero posted...
Anyone hear how much its gonna run? I don't think I'd be willing to pay more than 10ish bucks.

I've seen that it's coming out on PC on the 23rd for $5. Hopefully it will be the same for 360 and PS3.
GT and PSN: NekoZam

Mortuss_Zero
3 years ago#8
NekoZam posted...
Mortuss_Zero posted...

I've seen that it's coming out on PC on the 23rd for $5. Hopefully it will be the same for 360 and PS3.

5$? I did not see that coming. Unfortunately I doubt it'll be 5 on the 360. No arcade games are ever less than 10 these days.

User Info: JonThePenguin

JonThePenguin
3 years ago#9
Mortuss_Zero posted...
NekoZam posted...
Mortuss_Zero posted...

5$? I did not see that coming. Unfortunately I doubt it'll be 5 on the 360. No arcade games are ever less than 10 these days.

There were the Sega AM2 fighting games a few months back. Three for $5 apiece. Not exactly new games though.
JonthePenguin
http://www.backloggery.com/main.php?user=erunion

Mortuss_Zero
3 years ago#10
JonThePenguin posted...
Mortuss_Zero posted...
NekoZam posted...
Mortuss_Zero posted...

There were the Sega AM2 fighting games a few months back. Three for $5 apiece. Not exactly new games though.

True, I do remember that.
  1. Boards
  2. Borderlands 2
  3. new skins from poker Night

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived