well played uvhm

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Borderlands 2
  3. well played uvhm

User Info: BayouJoe

BayouJoe
4 years ago#1
And the beat goes on...........
"To argue with a person who has renounced the use of reason is like administering medicine to the dead."

BayouJoe
4 years ago#2
This bank glitch that they're patching, I know you won't be able to add things once it comes out but will you be able to switch items without it going down?
"To argue with a person who has renounced the use of reason is like administering medicine to the dead."
I should have had the 500th post...blast!
Currently Playing: Borderlands 2 (Xbox 360), FarCry 3 (Xbox 360)
I'm on one.

User Info: FullMetalMega

FullMetalMega
4 years ago#4
To bunzilla cause I know he'll look here eventually, I'm good for stuff right now as I didn't know I would get gold gearbox weapons on her when I started but thanks for offering!
GT: Dark Guardian88
3DS FC: 1375-7986-1634

BayouJoe
4 years ago#5
I heard it's illegal to 'bump' yourself into the 500 spot, can anyone confirm?

User Info: xboxBUNZILLA

xboxBUNZILLA
4 years ago#6
Joe you should have added two periods at the end, to signify the version of it! ill let it slide this time ;)

and chucklewoods is the 500th post, sorry cory i wouldnt have given you the prize anyway for spamming bumps.

chuckles prize is whatever his chuckling heart desires.
word to the wise, turn off your BAR before you dashboard. :)
BayouJoe posted... Cool, I found the duct tape, no more interruptions from the young uns.

User Info: Jkickit

Jkickit
4 years ago#7
Haha, those gearbox weapons are only good for a lvl or two.
Deal with it- http://tinyurl.com/amdcu8s FF XIII/Skyrim = 100% -- GT: Gears of Wario
Now Playing: Borderlands2/FFXIII-2/MW2

User Info: xboxBUNZILLA

xboxBUNZILLA
4 years ago#8
FullMetalMega posted...
To bunzilla cause I know he'll look here eventually, I'm good for stuff right now as I didn't know I would get gold gearbox weapons on her when I started but thanks for offering!

lvl 10 longbow storm front!
word to the wise, turn off your BAR before you dashboard. :)
BayouJoe posted... Cool, I found the duct tape, no more interruptions from the young uns.

BayouJoe
4 years ago#9
This "Tiny Tina, 5 years later" cartoon didn't get enough exposure, although I'm not a Tina fan, I thought this was done quite well, I lol'd at the Ellie reference, he's better off dead.

http://www.polycount.com/forum/showthread.php?t=119795

User Info: Jambi_Man

Jambi_Man
4 years ago#10
Well played, Joe!

On to 1500...
Would you like to do battle with a Brony riding piggyback on a Rabid Stalker? If the answer is no, you are sad, and I've no desire to speak with you further.
  1. Boards
  2. Borderlands 2
  3. well played uvhm

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived