Best class for single player?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Borderlands 2
  3. Best class for single player?

User Info: bonemonkey80

bonemonkey80
4 years ago#1
not going to be playing with anyone what th emost powerful single player build/class please

User Info: Tsuruke

Tsuruke
4 years ago#2
Any character, depending on how you play, what type of equipment you are using and the skills to go with that equipment.

User Info: RipTore

RipTore
4 years ago#3
Axton's turrett. Spec it out right, especially with an engineer class mod and it rips up everything.
Check out the new, improved WOT board. Now with LESS topicality: http://boards.gamefaqs.com/gfaqs/gentopic.php?board=408

User Info: nilla151

nilla151
4 years ago#4
Aston hands down is best for solo play.
I got 3 bad touches before I got my first good touch. I haven't gotten a single bad touch since and I spent 2 hours trying for one tonight.

User Info: MrSusan101

MrSusan101
4 years ago#5
A vote for Salvador- a built in heal and health regen right off the bat can be very helpful
"You're casual if you like anything. Real hardcore gamers hate everything." Cyhortl82

User Info: Mvsevm_of_Skin

Mvsevm_of_Skin
4 years ago#6
I had no problem soloing with Maya, though I did mix it up between Ruin / Thoughtlock depending on the mission / level.
"Politics and Religion are obsolete. The time has come for Science and Spirituality." - Jawaharlal Nehru

User Info: KellyRipya

KellyRipya
4 years ago#7
Any character you'd like, though I think Zero should be put aside for a second play through. You can't go wrong with any of the 4 other characters.
All those moments will be lost in time, like tears in rain
GT: Althea N Hell
  1. Boards
  2. Borderlands 2
  3. Best class for single player?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived