LF: all krieg heads, skins and class mods

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Borderlands 2
  3. LF: all krieg heads, skins and class mods

User Info: kiwimyweewee

kiwimyweewee
4 years ago#41
bump cuz still need everything guys

Stick, stop being so selfish I helped you out with all those ravens back in the day

Everybody else who is negative why do you care what I do with MY game, it doesn't affect you, I am allowed to ask for whatever I want whenever I want
They're not going to say no because of the implication.

User Info: Elprede007

Elprede007
4 years ago#42
kiwimyweewee posted...
bump cuz still need everything guys

Stick, stop being so selfish I helped you out with all those ravens back in the day

Everybody else who is negative why do you care what I do with MY game, it doesn't affect you, I am allowed to ask for whatever I want whenever I want

(Unbump) dumb topic, you are refusing all of your offers, if you wantto knock it out you can't refuse everything moron.
Discoverer of The Super Dupe --The new dupe glitch.[Skyrim]
Then I would be the quarterman, it just doesn't have the same ring to it. - Tyrion Lannister

User Info: norman68

norman68
4 years ago#43
I got a legendary class mod guessing its around lvl 56-57(just says requires psycho) I got it in uvhm. You can have if ya still need one
GT:Vashir

User Info: WrathfulJoker

WrathfulJoker
4 years ago#44
I just finished duping all the skins and heads, join me and you can have em gt: elmuerto 32
Lil B Task Force Reporting for duty.
  1. Boards
  2. Borderlands 2
  3. LF: all krieg heads, skins and class mods

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived