Krieg needs to be released today

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Borderlands 2
  3. Krieg needs to be released today

User Info: davinthegreat98

davinthegreat98
3 years ago#1
Just saying that a character who just sets things (and himself) ablaze should be released on 4/20. obviously gearbox likes jokes so why not?
Not changing this sig until i fix my time machine.
Finished on 8/26/2012

User Info: stickboy2323

stickboy2323
3 years ago#2
Yeah. Let's celebrate ol' Adolf's birthday with the release of a character that is a crazy mass murderer who like to set people on fire. Great idea.
Badass Rank: 0

User Info: HellBender

HellBender
3 years ago#3
stickboy2323 posted...
Yeah. Let's celebrate ol' Adolf's birthday with the release of a character that is a crazy mass murderer who like to set people on fire. Great idea.

I believe this is a better reason than some bs burn out logic.

User Info: Makotoren

Makotoren
3 years ago#4
his name is War in German

User Info: MrImpatient35

MrImpatient35
3 years ago#5
Knowing GB humor, today would be a perfect day to release him, but knowing how easily butt hurt and offended MOST people get, they definitely wont release him today. Prolly this coming Tuesday, at best.
I have Dysarthria. It's a Speech problem. Cause of that, I rarely use my mic...rarely.

User Info: MrImpatient35

MrImpatient35
3 years ago#6
Remember all the controversy around Resident Evil 5, or the Avator movie? Hell. Even the controversy around Tiny Tina in this game. I didn't find either of them offensive for a second, but apparently, everybody else did.
I have Dysarthria. It's a Speech problem. Cause of that, I rarely use my mic...rarely.

User Info: littlecletus

littlecletus
3 years ago#7
4/20 is for amateurs.
Are you a bug, Bill Murray?
  1. Boards
  2. Borderlands 2
  3. Krieg needs to be released today

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived