Theory Fighter: Maya terminator build *small wall or text*

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Borderlands 2
  3. Theory Fighter: Maya terminator build *small wall or text*

User Info: A_FamiIy_Man

A_FamiIy_Man
3 years ago#1
As I have a penchant to use characters with a red and purple color scheme (Mmm Dark Scarlet) I'm looking at creating a Maya. The Axton I made wasn't tanky but good enough to stay alive while being a little wreckless but looking at Maya's skill tree she has potential to be an amazing tank. Don't know how viable it truly is though.

http://www.bl2skills.com/siren.html#054501000050055140515500500000

The main idea is to use a Blurred Trickster class mod with Kinetic Reflection +5 to allow for 100% damage resistance against bullets. Other ideas include keeping Phase locked enemies alive for the various bonuses, using Converge/singularity grenades to group enemies together and run up on enemies nearly point blank with a shotgun while using the 88% ricochet chance from Chain Reaction +11 to maul bunches of enemies at once. Maybe slag the bunch with Scorn though from what I understand it doesn't apply slag all the time. Life tap and Elated should do a good job of keeping you alive if you're not completely reckless. Relic candidates include Health, Cooldown, and Tediore Damage/Magazine Size relic. The last is just because I love the Deliverance shotgun. Not sure about shields. Flame Of The Firehawk probably. Is Roid damage applied to Scorn and f it does Is it applied to every or over the course over the entire thing? Anyway that's the plan. How does it look?
http://img.imgcake.com/BabyfaceKira/ewJtygifty.gif
  1. Boards
  2. Borderlands 2
  3. Theory Fighter: Maya terminator build *small wall or text*

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived