A humble birthday request.....

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Borderlands 2
  3. A humble birthday request.....

User Info: Johnnyying3

Johnnyying3
4 years ago#1
Hey guys I want to do sumthin nice for my buddy for his birthday which is Tuesday we've been runnin around Pandora since BL 1 first came out. Anyways we've never been able to spawn Verm and he really wants the Norfleet launcher, he's kinda obsessed about it really haha so if there r any kind vault hunters out there willing to dupe me a 61 or upper 50ish one with a fire or corrosive that wood b great! I have alot of 61 and 50-60 legendaries and pearlies if ur interested. Thx guys

User Info: shadowangel81

shadowangel81
4 years ago#2
Johnnyying3 posted...
Hey guys I want to do sumthin nice for my buddy for his birthday which is Tuesday we've been runnin around Pandora since BL 1 first came out. Anyways we've never been able to spawn Verm and he really wants the Norfleet launcher, he's kinda obsessed about it really haha so if there r any kind vault hunters out there willing to dupe me a 61 or upper 50ish one with a fire or corrosive that wood b great! I have alot of 61 and 50-60 legendaries and pearlies if ur interested. Thx guys

Happy bday join my game
Xbox gt shadow angel81

User Info: SinisterBlade

SinisterBlade
4 years ago#3
I got a full set of 61 NF's.
Also verm makes me cry too, so be glad to help if you still need em'.
What is a man?!
A miserable little pile of secrets!

User Info: CripKenzo

CripKenzo
4 years ago#4
Im willing to help your bud out
GT: Mastah Kenzo
  1. Boards
  2. Borderlands 2
  3. A humble birthday request.....

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived