It happened...

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Borderlands 2
  3. It happened...

User Info: IAmDJNinjaStar

IAmDJNinjaStar
4 years ago#1
After reading about it, it happened to me. I got a friend request from "coolchris"-somethinganother. Don't know him so I send him a message saying as much. I get a message back saying we fought the warrior together. That's funny. I've never played online with anyone. ALWAYS solo. So now I know he's a liar. What's he up to? I get another message 30 seconds later. All it read was "can u dupe me legendaries?" Wow. It happened. Some jackass from on here decided to just randomly hit me up, and impolitely I may add (all regulars know my feelings on politeness and grammar). So I blocked him. Does this happen that frequently to others? Just wonderin'...
Hi, IAmDJNinjaStar.

User Info: bluejeans976

bluejeans976
4 years ago#2
It happened to me once, just ignored him.
GT is Bluejeans976

User Info: Fire_Ninja98

Fire_Ninja98
4 years ago#3
Never happened to me and I'd like to think I'm fairly active on this board.
GT: Odd Skiliz

User Info: curtland

curtland
4 years ago#4
That's awful. Some faceless jerk you never met just bugging you for stuff.

PS: Can you dupe a "Bee" shield for me? ...oh, and it better be lvl 61 or DON'T WASTE MY TIME!

:P
Only idoits can't spell.

User Info: IAmDJNinjaStar

IAmDJNinjaStar
4 years ago#5
curtland posted...
PS: Can you dupe a "Bee" shield for me? ...oh, and it better be lvl 61 or DON'T WASTE MY TIME!

:P

Darn... Mine is only a 60. But the answer would still be nah. Glad to see there are others. What kind of person does that honestly? Pretty lame. I really hope that guy was like 10 years old. Otherwise, just plain sad. I leave with my father's dying words: "Play the goddamn game, son..." Right after he said this, the dog ate him. Bones and all...
Hi, IAmDJNinjaStar.

User Info: EX_Koakuma

EX_Koakuma
4 years ago#6
Get a bunch of Flakkers and then when someone tries to pull this again just dupe them all.
http://puu.sh/2EUyC

User Info: SinisterBlade

SinisterBlade
4 years ago#7
This is the very reason my profile is private if your not on my FL, and im ghosting 99% of the time even if you can see my profile.

Also xD You caught the lie so red handed, bet you where laughing to yourself. Ik I do when I catch someone like that. Particularly when they dont realize I can read them like a stop sign.
What is a man?!
A miserable little pile of secrets!

User Info: ginganinja22

ginganinja22
4 years ago#8
This just happened to me, 3 times, all different people... Its just sad... People dont have to lie to get loot...

User Info: Dark_Apostate

Dark_Apostate
4 years ago#9
I get at least one person a week. I still get friend requests for Dragon's Dogma and I haven't posted on that board for months.

User Info: SuprSaiyanRockr

SuprSaiyanRockr
4 years ago#10
I've had over a dozen requests to dupe my Dark Night zero skin.

Of course, I have no problem helping. I even managed to get a Raz0r head.
GT/PSN: SuprSaiyanRockr
Efficiency>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Nostalgia. Always.
  1. Boards
  2. Borderlands 2
  3. It happened...

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived