Why Borderlands 2 is a terrible "loot farming" game compared to Monster Hunter

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Borderlands 2
  3. Why Borderlands 2 is a terrible "loot farming" game compared to Monster Hunter

User Info: Panopictonguy

Panopictonguy
4 years ago#51
danishjuggler21 posted...
Panopictonguy posted...
There you go, 100+ Votes from the MH community.

http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/683294-monster-hunter-3-ultimate/66052766?results=1#1

Did you get a simple random sample? Is there volunteer bias in the results? Is the observed difference statistically significant (let's say alpha level is p<0.05)? I won't look at a poll until I know the answers to those questions.

you can look yourself. It's at 166 now. I also haven't placed my vote yet either.
Oh, you thought they made this game for you? You clearly bought the wrong game.

User Info: danishjuggler21

danishjuggler21
4 years ago#52
Panopictonguy posted...
danishjuggler21 posted...
Panopictonguy posted...
There you go, 100+ Votes from the MH community.

http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/683294-monster-hunter-3-ultimate/66052766?results=1#1

Did you get a simple random sample? Is there volunteer bias in the results? Is the observed difference statistically significant (let's say alpha level is p<0.05)? I won't look at a poll until I know the answers to those questions.

you can look yourself. It's at 166 now. I also haven't placed my vote yet either.

You didn't answer my questions.
XBOX Live Gamertag: danishjuggler03
"I refuse to quote myself in my signature - I've always thought people who do that are lame." - danishjuggler21
  1. Boards
  2. Borderlands 2
  3. Why Borderlands 2 is a terrible "loot farming" game compared to Monster Hunter

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived