New idea for game play.

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Borderlands 2
  3. New idea for game play.

User Info: Nightsteed02

Nightsteed02
4 years ago#1
Leaderboards. This is an idea that would bring a new competitive element to BL2. Have leaderboards setup for raid bosses, quest, or entire areas cleared (like how long it takes you to clear Bloodshot Stronghold). If done right, I could see teams being formed and players spending more time online trying to get the best score. Hell I break out Forza 3 every now and then to see where I stack up. What do you all think? I would also add that every game mode would have different tiers. TVHM would have different leaderboards than UVHM. perhaps a level cap for each.
GT: Knightspeed83

User Info: SyxxPakk6

SyxxPakk6
4 years ago#2
Would just be littered with modded item players and hackers.
Gamertag - I S Y X X l | BF3 Battlelog - xI6ISYXXI6Ix
LoL: Trippi | D3: Syxx#1770 | POE Fistkicks / Fistkick / Bowfleks

User Info: ASTRO_JAX

ASTRO_JAX
4 years ago#3
i think a loot drop, rather than onto the floor, but into a shared inventory where players can "bid" on items to get would be good. When bidded on its like rolling a dice or something and whoever gets the highest score wins the item. Something like that.
GT: Maverick AR
  1. Boards
  2. Borderlands 2
  3. New idea for game play.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived