LF: Cobra, Rough Rider, have alot to give( All Infinities,Norfleets,Sham,Bees..)

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Borderlands 2
  3. LF: Cobra, Rough Rider, have alot to give( All Infinities,Norfleets,Sham,Bees..)

User Info: Johnnyying3

Johnnyying3
3 years ago#1
Hey guys looking for a Cobra and a few others if a kind soul wouldn't mind helping me out. I'm also looking for a Rough Rider shield, Tum Tum Skullsmasher, and elemental Stalkers all lvl 61 of course. Have tons to trade or dupe: Infinities, fleets, Bees, sandhawks, rubis, let me know what ur lookin for and hopefully we can work sumthin out thx guys

User Info: MRDINO98

MRDINO98
3 years ago#2
I can help. Be on in about an hour. Need evis slag rubi and a high roid dmg love thumper 130k+
GT : Mr Dino1022

Johnnyying3
3 years ago#3
I will check on the thumpers have 2 not sure of roid damage only have slag rubi as of now but still farming that mission for one, I do have a slag captain blades rapier ur welcome too aswell, anyway will be on after work today around 6ish est I have ur GT will let ya know thx man

User Info: Redrum0351

Redrum0351
3 years ago#4
I have the Skookum and tum tum cobra, a skookum skull masher which out dps the tum tum one and the rough rider . I think I have the pearl I had them all but went to the bathroom they were gone and my 3 yr old was sittin there lol. I am sure we can make a trade later you can post a much broader list it would help but def interested in that rapier.
GT: REdrUM0351

Johnnyying3
3 years ago#5
Redrum0351 posted...
I have the Skookum and tum tum cobra, a skookum skull masher which out dps the tum tum one and the rough rider . I think I have the pearl I had them all but went to the bathroom they were gone and my 3 yr old was sittin there lol. I am sure we can make a trade later you can post a much broader list it would help but def interested in that rapier.

Ya we can def swap sum gear later, and I wood post a broader list but I really have a s@&t ton of gear it's just easier for guys to let me know what they need ya know. Send me a message on live or leave me ur GT and ill hit ya up when I get on thx man

GT: Old Sk00l Ying3 (zeros in sk00l)

Johnnyying3
3 years ago#6
Sorry didnt see ur GT the first time my bad haha

User Info: Redrum0351

Redrum0351
3 years ago#7
GT in sig, Cool talk to you later.
GT: REdrUM0351
  1. Boards
  2. Borderlands 2
  3. LF: Cobra, Rough Rider, have alot to give( All Infinities,Norfleets,Sham,Bees..)

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived