Avenger or Butcher

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Borderlands 2
  3. Avenger or Butcher

User Info: Ulhar

Ulhar
4 years ago#1
As a anarchy/shock mechromancer, what would be the better choice? A shock avenger, or a shock butcher? Butcher does more damage, but runs out of ammo too fast, and the avenger has the opposite pros/cons.
GT: Ulhar ixen

User Info: StormWolf12

StormWolf12
4 years ago#2
I think the Avenger is great for Gaige, since the bullets fired from the gun are in fact boosted by anarchy.

It works great to throw a few of those at high stacks, because they will destroy things, and then you can switch to a slow hand to kill.

If I was going to build a gaige, it would be fire/acid slow hands, shock avenger, slag rubi, slag grenades, and a black hole. It would use Discord, blood soaked shields, anarchy, interspersed outburst, and wires don't talk. I'd never call DT.

But, I'm not going to play gaige.

User Info: Ulhar

Ulhar
4 years ago#3
Oh, I had no idea the bullets shot by the gun after you throw it are affected by the anarchy stacks.
GT: Ulhar ixen

StormWolf12
4 years ago#4
That's why it's a pretty gnarly weapon with Gaige.

User Info: SeekAndDestroy2

SeekAndDestroy2
4 years ago#5
Are the avengers bullets from the reload throw also effected by close enough? That would be insane!
PSN & GT: darkstar5577

StormWolf12
4 years ago#6
I don't know, I wouldn't spec in to close enough for fear of bad karma.
  1. Boards
  2. Borderlands 2
  3. Avenger or Butcher

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived