Complaints about Gaige?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Borderlands 2
  3. Complaints about Gaige?

User Info: illbzo1

illbzo1
4 years ago#11
fseperent posted...
StormWolf12 posted...
TifaLink0 posted...
I was thinking about buying her for when I do my second playthough, But I've seen a few people who seem to dislike her and won't let certain people join or play with them If they have a certain skill tree? Sorry I'm new to BL2 and I remember seeing that from a few people and I was curious to what that whole thing was about.

Buck Up. If you have this skill, you should only be playing solo.

Also, I won't play with anyone who has the skill "Close enough" either. Have a little self respect. Aim.

I would agree with that except for one thing, Anarchy.
Once you get a good number of stacks, there's only 2 ways of hitting an enemy, point blank, or Close Enough.

Agreed. Close Enough is designed for huge Anarchy stacks.
XBOX GT: illbzo1
Currently playing: Shin Megami Tensei: Devil Summoner - Soul Hackers, Borderlands 2

User Info: KellyRipya

KellyRipya
4 years ago#12
Close enough rocks. At least it isn't an OP glitch like slag rubi/Lovethumper and we aren't out making videos of us exploiting the game!!

God I can't wait til they nerf that glitch
All those moments will be lost in time, like tears in rain
GT: Althea N Hell

User Info: StormWolf12

StormWolf12
4 years ago#13
Discord kids, you should use discord for extreme ROF increases with damage boosts, rather than walking around shooting at the ground with a rubi and 600 stacks.

Close enough should not work with anarchy.

User Info: tony8669

tony8669
4 years ago#14
StormWolf12 posted...
Discord kids, you should use discord for extreme ROF increases with damage boosts, rather than walking around shooting at the ground with a rubi and 600 stacks.

Close enough should not work with anarchy.

Better off shooting at the ground with a Fibber.

User Info: KellyRipya

KellyRipya
4 years ago#15
NERF IT ALL
All those moments will be lost in time, like tears in rain
GT: Althea N Hell
  1. Boards
  2. Borderlands 2
  3. Complaints about Gaige?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived