Need Help with Guns

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Borderlands 2
  3. Need Help with Guns

User Info: scanbeeno

scanbeeno
3 years ago#1
My Siren is currently LVL 44 and I was wondering if anyone has weapons around that level because so far the rabid stalkers and (Shorty) keep getting me down. Any help is appreciated.
gT: scanbeeno
PSN: envad3rz

User Info: SchnawserHauser

SchnawserHauser
3 years ago#2
grab a hellfire. i don't have any in the 40's. though.

scanbeeno
3 years ago#3
TBH I've never heard of that weapon but I'm about to google where to find it.

User Info: StormWolf12

StormWolf12
3 years ago#4
If you have any shock grenades they are very useful for getting those pesky shields off the stalkers.

scanbeeno
3 years ago#5
I never thought of that. I just kept shooting them and it looked like they're health barely went down. Sad thing was they were like 2-3 levels under me -__-

User Info: jreed1337

jreed1337
3 years ago#6
yep, focus on shock weapons for them stalkers.
1+3+3=7

User Info: Tsuruke

Tsuruke
3 years ago#7
scanbeeno posted...
TBH I've never heard of that weapon but I'm about to google where to find it.

Here is a good place to start TC: http://borderlands.wikia.com/wiki/Special_Weapon_Effects_Borderlands_2#Pistols

User Info: garublador

garublador
3 years ago#8
I find that spike shields and the Flame of the Firehawk are both really useful against rabid stalkers and skags, especially if you use a slag weapon. Even if they get you in FFYL they'll have taken a lot of extra damage from your shield and will be about dead by the time you go down.

User Info: outcast1398

outcast1398
3 years ago#9
jreed1337 posted...
yep, focus on shock weapons for them stalkers.

^agreed.. I'm at level 43 working on Wildlife Preserve with I believe a level 40 or 41 Maliwan shock smg and it tears through them.

User Info: Mayhemers

Mayhemers
3 years ago#10
Stalkers especially can be quite weak once their shields are gone, so you can often kill them by continuing the shock bullets without having to switch to a fire weapon. Only exception are rabid stalkers, and a certain boss that swallowed Shorty...
Lie with passion and be forever damned...
  1. Boards
  2. Borderlands 2
  3. Need Help with Guns

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived