Is Having 2 people really needed for good loot drops?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Borderlands 2
  3. Is Having 2 people really needed for good loot drops?

User Info: LORD_HOGAN

LORD_HOGAN
3 years ago#1
I know the odds increase but is playing co-op really needed? I like doing things my own way without having another head saying hey let's go this way. I will gladly change my ways if it means I can get better drop rates more frequently. Thanks.
LORD_HOGAN
"He who does great things does little to prove it."

User Info: KellyRipya

KellyRipya
3 years ago#2
Yes it really is. If you want to play alone yet reap the benefits, just do the 4 player Master Gee glitch.
All those moments will be lost in time, like tears in rain
GT: Althea N Hell

LORD_HOGAN
3 years ago#3
Yeah I was thinking about that master gee glitch. Don't know why I didn't do it sooner. Probably cause I was getting upset over nothing, thanks.
LORD_HOGAN

User Info: XtremeEXCALIBER

XtremeEXCALIBER
3 years ago#4
I've had good luck finding good loot on my own, but having an extra person really does make a difference.
If you fail at suicide, what else is there?
Xbox Gamertag J0NASAURUS REX

LORD_HOGAN
3 years ago#5
I was getting good stuff myself but only from loot migdets. No matter how many times I went after certain enemies I could never get anything. When I solo'd UVHM the only thing I got was a lvl 59 bee.
LORD_HOGAN

LORD_HOGAN
3 years ago#6
I didn't notice any change with the glitch other then the enemies being harder to kill. Went to the WLP and fought the loot midgets there and got a lvl 60 conference call. Then went to all the other place: the dust, the fridge, did a run in thousand cuts and not one loot midget spawned. Maybe my luck is just horrible and it's time to hang it up.
LORD_HOGAN
  1. Boards
  2. Borderlands 2
  3. Is Having 2 people really needed for good loot drops?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived