B****es for days...

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Borderlands 2
  3. B****es for days...

User Info: theIllusionary1

theIllusionary1
4 years ago#1
I've been farming BNK3R in the hopes of getting a Sham for a few days now, a few hours a day, getting nothing for my trouble. However, the last few runs I've been getting nothing but B****es.

First a Social...then an Actualizing...then a Rightsizing...and on it goes. I see that awesome orange glow on the ground after a kill, run over to see what it is, only to see another version of that same SMG.

Drop me a Sham, not another B****!

I think BNK3R is just screwing with me at this point.
There are two factors that influence how you view life: perception and reality. What you perceive is my illusion...the reality is that I'm already gone...

User Info: KellyRipya

KellyRipya
4 years ago#2
Are you coyly asking for a Sham? What level?
All those moments will be lost in time, like tears in rain
GT: Althea N Hell

User Info: illbzo1

illbzo1
4 years ago#3
I've got a level 61 Sham I picked up in the Treasure Room, with something like 83% absorb chance, if you're interested in trading.

I'm mostly interested in Maliwan and Hyperion plasma casters, Vladof blasters, and other good shock weapons / grenade mods.
XBOX GT: illbzo1
Currently playing: Shin Megami Tensei: Devil Summoner - Soul Hackers, Borderlands 2

theIllusionary1
4 years ago#4
I was just venting; I do enjoy farming, provided I eventually get what I'm seeking.

That said...

Level 61 please. Anything I can give you in return?

Also, **** BNK3R.
There are two factors that influence how you view life: perception and reality. What you perceive is my illusion...the reality is that I'm already gone...

theIllusionary1
4 years ago#5
killbot357 posted...
I've got a level 61 Sham I picked up in the Treasure Room, with something like 83% absorb chance, if you're interested in trading.

I'm mostly interested in Maliwan and Hyperion plasma casters, Vladof blasters, and other good shock weapons / grenade mods.

Hmm, I don't collect casters, but I have a shock Stalker, Sledge's Shotty, and Lobbed Quasar I grabbed from LLM farming, plus numerous Storms and a Transformer shield. That's what I can recall from the top of my head...I may have more in the bank.

User Info: illbzo1

illbzo1
4 years ago#6
theIllusionary1 posted...
killbot357 posted...

Hmm, I don't collect casters, but I have a shock Stalker, Sledge's Shotty, and Lobbed Quasar I grabbed from LLM farming, plus numerous Storms and a Transformer shield. That's what I can recall from the top of my head...I may have more in the bank.

I'd trade the Sham for the Transformer, if you're into that. I won't be on until tomorrow though.
XBOX GT: illbzo1
Currently playing: Shin Megami Tensei: Devil Summoner - Soul Hackers, Borderlands 2

theIllusionary1
4 years ago#7
You've got yourself a trade. My GT is the same as my GFaqs username, theIllusionary1. I'll be on tomorrow night. Thank you kindly.
  1. Boards
  2. Borderlands 2
  3. B****es for days...

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived