Would you like to see the shamfleet nerfed?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Borderlands 2
  3. Would you like to see the shamfleet nerfed?

User Info: StormWolf12

StormWolf12
3 years ago#1
As in, absorption shields no longer absorbing rocket ammo? - Results (163 votes)
Yes
15.95% (26 votes)
No
84.05% (137 votes)
This poll is now closed.
New poll.

User Info: gunsndroses

gunsndroses
3 years ago#2
No, because it doesn't affect me... why is everybody so concerned with how others play the game?

It's not like Borderlands is a competitive game. It's built around co-op, not competition...

All that aside, using the Norfleet / Sham seems a bit... overkill.
Halo 4 was the best Call of Duty.

User Info: KellyRipya

KellyRipya
3 years ago#3
Nah its cool by me
All those moments will be lost in time, like tears in rain
GT: Althea N Hell

User Info: Panopictonguy

Panopictonguy
3 years ago#4
I'd rather they add multipliers to Sandawk, Pitchfork, & Harold.
Oh, you thought they made this game for you? You clearly bought the wrong game.

User Info: FullMetalMega

FullMetalMega
3 years ago#5
Funny how the ShamFleet only bugs the people playing as melee builds. Doesn't bug me in the least as I'm more distraction for the enemies. I only used the sham/norfleet combo to get challenges done.
GT: Dark Guardian88
3DS FC: 1375-7986-1634

User Info: StormWolf12

StormWolf12
3 years ago#6
FullMetalMega posted...
Funny how the ShamFleet only bugs the people playing as melee builds. Doesn't bug me in the least as I'm more distraction for the enemies. I only used the sham/norfleet combo to get challenges done.

Implying all I play is melee.

User Info: FullMetalMega

FullMetalMega
3 years ago#7
StormWolf12 posted...
FullMetalMega posted...

Implying all I play is melee.

Never did, as that statement was not directed to you directly, just stated in general. Haven't you been showing people how to do a melee zero though? No offense intended.
GT: Dark Guardian88
3DS FC: 1375-7986-1634

User Info: terabient

terabient
3 years ago#8
Personally, I don't care. I don't use the combo myself and I'm pretty selective as far as who I play with, so I haven't had a party full of ~~~Shamfleet pros~~~ ruin my game; if it stays in the game, whatever, it won't impact my experience.

...oh, who am I kidding. I want to see it nerfed because the resulting flood of tears would be delightful.
What everyone needs to do is calm down, take a deep breath, and prepare their bodies for the Thunderdome.
GT: janejana

User Info: regornam

regornam
3 years ago#9
Never used it, never seen it used. Water off a duck's back.
XBL GT: Ogami Itto

User Info: ROFLMEOW

ROFLMEOW
3 years ago#10
No more nerfing. Gearbox should fix the things that are actually wrong with the game.
"NOOOOO!!! How will I juggle?!"
  1. Boards
  2. Borderlands 2
  3. Would you like to see the shamfleet nerfed?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived