Kriegs I CAN'T BREATHE IN THIS head

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Borderlands 2
  3. Kriegs I CAN'T BREATHE IN THIS head

User Info: KRAZ3X360

KRAZ3X360
4 years ago#1
It is supposed to drop from Henry has anyone on here got it yet? If so how long did it take you to get?

User Info: PrezzyOxide

PrezzyOxide
4 years ago#2
Yes. This is his Henry head. I also got this yesterday when I was farming for the Raz0r head that mysteriously disappeared from me. Got them both within 3 tries of each other. After an hour of farming, mind you.
GT: Prezzee PSN: -Prezzy
Playing: Dragon's Dogma, Skyrim, MGS HD Collection, Borderlands, WO3, PSU, Borderlands 2, Metal Gear Rising, Dark Souls, Minecraft.

User Info: KRAZ3X360

KRAZ3X360
4 years ago#3
PrezzyOxide posted...
Yes. This is his Henry head. I also got this yesterday when I was farming for the Raz0r head that mysteriously disappeared from me. Got them both within 3 tries of each other. After an hour of farming, mind you.

Lucky you I've been trying to get it for the past 5 hours.

User Info: PrezzyOxide

PrezzyOxide
4 years ago#4
Yea, it was like that the first time I went for Zer0's Henry head. It took me about 5 hours, with the rare loot drop relic equipped too. I think that thing makes little to no difference as the only spot of luck I have had at any farming was last night. Afterwhich, knowing about the Psycho drops, I'll be farming them now as another thing to do. Still haven't got a 61 character yet. Taking long breaks at a time from this game means coming back to it and being overwhelmed by all the new things. I have to say, Borderlands 2 will be in the Xbox for a very long time now.
GT: Prezzee PSN: -Prezzy
Playing: Dragon's Dogma, Skyrim, MGS HD Collection, Borderlands, WO3, PSU, Borderlands 2, Metal Gear Rising, Dark Souls, Minecraft.

User Info: plasmatic529

plasmatic529
4 years ago#5
I can drop all kreig heads for you tonight if you wish
GT: Plasmatic529
alt GT: Plasmatic alt

User Info: A_Real_King

A_Real_King
4 years ago#6
plasmatic529 posted...
I can drop all kreig heads for you tonight if you wish

can u drop them 4 me?
GT MaSt3r Sho Nuff

User Info: plasmatic529

plasmatic529
4 years ago#7
Yes. I have all heads for all characters if you want me to drop for ya, I dont mind
GT: Plasmatic529
alt GT: Plasmatic alt

User Info: ozrodrigo

ozrodrigo
4 years ago#8
Hey Plasmatic, can u drop 4 me also? At what time r u gonna be playing?

User Info: memphis_920

memphis_920
4 years ago#9
It would be beyond awesome if I could get in this head drop event also. I only really want a couple, but if you're willing to drop them all that works too. I'll be on tonight also. GT is Hecklerr but I'll throw a request your way also.

User Info: A_Real_King

A_Real_King
4 years ago#10
plasmatic529 posted...
Yes. I have all heads for all characters if you want me to drop for ya, I dont mind

i just need kiegs but i can msg u
GT MaSt3r Sho Nuff
  1. Boards
  2. Borderlands 2
  3. Kriegs I CAN'T BREATHE IN THIS head

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived