UVHM Tea Party

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Borderlands 2
  3. UVHM Tea Party

User Info: Mayhemers

Mayhemers
4 years ago#11
Level 61? Isn't that gonna make all the enemies level 61, rendering me unable to help? ;)
Lie with passion and be forever damned...

User Info: BansheeNTDmode

BansheeNTDmode
4 years ago#12
Wats your gt i have a lvl 50 i can help you with.

User Info: Con187

Con187
4 years ago#13
Mayhemers posted...
Level 61? Isn't that gonna make all the enemies level 61, rendering me unable to help? ;)

I thought the same thing and if ur already there it seems to not lvl enemies up if ur in the middle of it and i join but if i was there from like title screen to loading in ur game they would lvl them up. Not sure if it works all the time but me and a buddy relize it the other day i jumped in to help him lvl 53 an enemys didnt change. Up to u if u wanna try if not when ur character gets up there if u need or want help with something il b there man

Mayhemers
4 years ago#14
Gotcha. Interesting observation, I'll bear it in mind. And I may take you up on the offer, will have to see what my schedule is like...

User Info: tony8669

tony8669
4 years ago#15
Norfleet.

User Info: Con187

Con187
4 years ago#16
Mayhemers just let me kno im normally on xbox doing something.

Tony what about the norfleet? He could use it but I think the reload is a lil slow for that. Myself I used a good elemental shotgun and something like the quazar gernade. Im also an elemental based siren tho to.
GT is x187CONx

Mayhemers
4 years ago#17
No worries, I've sent a friend invite, when I'm on, different matter heh...
  1. Boards
  2. Borderlands 2
  3. UVHM Tea Party

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived