Lf a few things zero related lvl 61

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Borderlands 2
  3. Lf a few things zero related lvl 61

User Info: sacrametal

sacrametal
3 years ago#1
So i finally leveled my zero to 61 the other day and looking for someone to trade/dupe some items. I spent countless hours in login screens to get my rubi, thumper, and rapier all slagged out at lvl 50. After spending about 3 hours today on the 61 rubi i just dont have the heart to do it anymore. Im looking for a lvl 61 evicerating slag rubi, 150k roid love thumper, and a slag rapier. I would also be interested in a lvl 61 legendary hunter class mod and quasar grenade mod. I have all the aformentioned in lvl 50, sans the quasar for trade and have about 20 or so lvl 61 legendarys. I have all infinity elements, volcano, confrence call in all elements, dp herald, and a few pearlesent shotguns and the launcher all at 61. If anyone can help please send me a message on xbl. My gamertag is SACRAMETAL. I'll be on tonight around 8:30pm pacific time. Thanks in advance.
Xbox Gamertag: SACRAMETAL
PSN ID: MusicMan916

User Info: 33mm33

33mm33
3 years ago#2
Sent you a msg
GT: LinearVirus0
GT: VividestPlains8

sacrametal
3 years ago#3
Thx Linear. Anyone else have anything? I got the class mod covered. Ill be on for a while tonight. Send me a message on xbl. Or reply here with a gt and ill look you up. Thanks

User Info: theIllusionary1

theIllusionary1
3 years ago#4
I've got a 61 Lobbed Quasar, if you want that. I'll be on in a half hour if you're interested. GT is my GFaqs username.
There are two factors that influence how you view life: perception and reality. What you perceive is my illusion...the reality is that I'm already gone...

sacrametal
3 years ago#5
Sorry illusionary, i missed your message. Ill message you tomorrow evening when i get on. Still looking for the ruibi,thumper,and rapier if anyones got one. I just picked up a fastball, avenger, and deliverance tonight farming the loot midgets, so add those to my list of trade items.

User Info: theIllusionary1

theIllusionary1
3 years ago#6
No worries; I'm usually on around 9:30pm PST.
There are two factors that influence how you view life: perception and reality. What you perceive is my illusion...the reality is that I'm already gone...

sacrametal
3 years ago#7
Giving a little bump to see if the daytime users have anything.

sacrametal
3 years ago#8
Nobody? Cmon fellas help a ninja out :)
  1. Boards
  2. Borderlands 2
  3. Lf a few things zero related lvl 61

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived