LF Practicable Slow Hands with Hyperion Grips

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Borderlands 2
  3. LF Practicable Slow Hands with Hyperion Grips

User Info: Fartjoke

Fartjoke
4 years ago#1
Hey guys, been lookin' for these things for a while. Gonna use 'em a bunch with Krieg when he comes out.

Like the title says, I'm lookin' for Practicable Slow Hands with a Hyperion Grip. I need all the elements except Shock. So, Fire, Corrosive, and ESPECIALLY Slag. I don't care what the sight and stock is, I just care if they have Hyperion grips.
(Props if it's not a Bandit sight)
(Extra extra props if it's all Hyperion)

Here's the stats of a Hyperion grip Practicable Slow Hand, just in case you have trouble determining the grip:
68,779 x3

I got a huge list, so I'm just gonna link a user note from the GBX forums of what I got.
http://forums.gearboxsoftware.com/usernote.php?u=376932
GT = Homeless Shotty
You're riding shotgun.

User Info: Aeres116699

Aeres116699
4 years ago#2
Unfortunately, I do not have that which you seek, but I would like to say that I giggled at your username because I am an immature little prick.

Just thought you should know.

User Info: Fartjoke

Fartjoke
4 years ago#3
Aeres116699 posted...
Unfortunately, I do not have that which you seek, but I would like to say that I giggled at your username because I am an immature little prick.

Just thought you should know.

I don't blame ya. I made it up when I was like 8 and it stuck.
GT = Homeless Shotty
You're riding shotgun.
  1. Boards
  2. Borderlands 2
  3. LF Practicable Slow Hands with Hyperion Grips

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived