UVHM Pete Melee solo tutorial

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Borderlands 2
  3. UVHM Pete Melee solo tutorial

User Info: StormWolf12

StormWolf12
4 years ago#1
After uploading the Pete videos, I got a bunch of questions about it. So, I made a video detailing the strategy behind it.

http://youtu.be/J2LjBfLMTps

User Info: sacrametal

sacrametal
4 years ago#2
Nice video stormwolf. All of your videos are very helpful. I have a couple of questions though. How many attempts did it take to land the slag rapier with that sight on it? I farmed my lvl 50 one for an eternity and never once saw a sight. The other question i have is regarding the kunia. There are alot if times where i dump my kunia and go in for the execute and get killed by the splash damage from them(at least i think that's whats happening). Are there any visual ques i can use to know when its not safe to execute? Thanks in advance.
Xbox Gamertag: SACRAMETAL
PSN ID: MusicMan916

User Info: iOutlawTorn

iOutlawTorn
4 years ago#3
If you have the skill where Zer0's decoy explodes after leaving deception that might be what's taking you down. First couple of times I ran Melee Zer0 I was getting my s*** tossed by my own damn decoy. It was a total rook maneuver. Had to really think about where I was sending my decoy out at times.

User Info: sacrametal

sacrametal
4 years ago#4
I am using that skill as well but there are times where the decoy is no where near me. I thought it was happening from the kunia explosions.
Xbox Gamertag: SACRAMETAL
PSN ID: MusicMan916

User Info: HellBender

HellBender
4 years ago#5
Instead of making a new thread i thought i would ask here if anyone has the mod storm is using. I've got pretty much everything else just rolling with legendary.

User Info: illbzo1

illbzo1
4 years ago#6
Stormy your voice sounds a bit raspy

Hope you're not getting sick
XBOX GT: illbzo1
Currently playing: Far Cry 3: Blood Dragon, Borderlands 2, Shin Megami Tensei: Devil Summoner - Soul Hackers

User Info: StormWolf12

StormWolf12
4 years ago#7
I was smoking weed the whole time.

User Info: illbzo1

illbzo1
4 years ago#8
StormWolf12 posted...

I'm calling the police.
XBOX GT: illbzo1
Currently playing: Far Cry 3: Blood Dragon, Borderlands 2, Shin Megami Tensei: Devil Summoner - Soul Hackers

User Info: Traziel

Traziel
4 years ago#9
killbot357 posted...
StormWolf12 posted...

I'm calling the police.

Lol'd.
Gamertag: LaGrimm
Now Playing: Borderlands 2, ASC: Brotherhood, Halo 4
  1. Boards
  2. Borderlands 2
  3. UVHM Pete Melee solo tutorial

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived