think i understand now...

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Borderlands 2
  3. think i understand now...

User Info: wutsthatsmell

wutsthatsmell
3 years ago#31
plasmatic529 posted...
I will be honest and say that I am a very simple bl2 player. I started off grinding away levels and doing all quests and farming for things ive wanted. I had run doing that. I hated it when people would join my game with nodded gear, it felt like a digital slap in the face. Now I have became much less hare core in my own game :P I still play legit but I will openly admit I am an avid fan of nodding and have gotten pretty decent at it. I can make weapons, class mods, heads, anything. I do not make black weapons though. I have my stats nodded on a few chars I use for power leveling friends. BUT I only use those things in my own game or if its a friend I know who just is tired of looking for something and asks me to make it. I dont really see an issue with that. And I mean no offense to some of the elitists on here. Bunzilla, killbot, and a few others have alot of my respect even though I disagree with some things they say. I will say this, I hate people who show absolutely no appreciation. You power level them 20 lvls and their mad you didn't go 30. Sorry for this long and unnecessary post, i will step off my soap box now :P

just out of curiousity, if your able to mod an such...why did you need my power level back then? i power leveled you a character from 1 to 61, but if you can mod you know you can just change your level,skill points and raw data to whatever you wish. just curious why you needed a power level back then thats all.
Xbox live forever

User Info: Jkickit

Jkickit
3 years ago#32
Switch to the gearbox forums plasmatic. Also, what do you do on your game? Bosses or something?
http://i.imgur.com/qfsbZAm.png -- GT: Gears of Wario
Now Playing: Borderlands2/FFXIII-2/MW2

User Info: plasmatic529

plasmatic529
3 years ago#33
Recently got into it. I like the gamefaqs forum. Your more than welcome to switch to gearbox forum :)
GT: Plasmatic529
alt GT: Plasmatic alt
  1. Boards
  2. Borderlands 2
  3. think i understand now...

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived