heads...

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: plasmatic529

plasmatic529
4 years ago#1
Ok my messages on xbl keep getting deleted so if you want heads message me here lol I have almost all heads for all classes including psycho
GT: Plasmatic529
alt GT: Plasmatic alt

User Info: Bonezy_B

Bonezy_B
4 years ago#2
i still need all the heads from vermivorus and most of the psycho heads, what gear do you need i got most 50 legendary stuff but i got some lvl 61 stuff but nothing legendary or pearlescent :(

User Info: Duck247

Duck247
4 years ago#3
you got the super duper fly, rastanefarian. boat muderer and any other psycho heads for trade, i got quite a bit of lvl 59- 61 stuff to trade

User Info: x3kingsheat136x

x3kingsheat136x
4 years ago#4
I have a bunch of different things to trade an I only need one head mustache of legend for gunzerker
Gt same as username
Now playing: Borderlands 2: Zero- 61 Axton- 61 Salvador- 50 Maya- 22 Gaige- 61

User Info: Con187

Con187
4 years ago#5
Bonezy_B posted...
i still need all the heads from vermivorus and most of the psycho heads, what gear do you need i got most 50 legendary stuff but i got some lvl 61 stuff but nothing legendary or pearlescent :(

I kno ur looking for head i got kawaii killer (siren) an xxx (mechro) looking for 50 gear for an assassin. Let me kno what lvl50 gear u got an maybe we can trade. If interested of course. Also have lvl 61 gear for siren to do lil trade.
GT is x187CONx

User Info: shamboozled

shamboozled
4 years ago#6
I would love some heads (no pun intended) expecially psycho and assassin or commando. Have lots of legendary and pearlesant to trade.
GT Shamboozle

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived