Why is this game mocking me!

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Borderlands 2
  3. Why is this game mocking me!

User Info: ProdigalDragon

ProdigalDragon
4 years ago#1
I'm using my 61 Gunzerker.

I've been keeping my eyes open for a Legendary Gunzerker Mod.

Last week I open a chest and find a Legendary Siren Mod... whatever. Traded it for a Slagga.

Since then I've had a feeling that I'd be grabbing one out of a vending machine. What's the item of the day of the machine I'm looking at right now? Legendary Siren Class Mod...

Really?!
The Prodigal Dragon

User Info: SinisterBlade

SinisterBlade
4 years ago#2
This game is an unbelieveable tease.

The girl that does anything except actually put out.
What is a man?!
A miserable little pile of secrets!

User Info: theIllusionary1

theIllusionary1
4 years ago#3
SinisterBlade posted...
This game is an unbelieveable tease.

The girl that does anything except actually put out.

This is a rather apt analogy indeed...
There are two factors that influence how you view life: perception and reality. What you perceive is my illusion...the reality is that I'm already gone...

User Info: theIllusionary1

theIllusionary1
4 years ago#4
ProdigalDragon posted...
I'm using my 61 Gunzerker.

I've been keeping my eyes open for a Legendary Gunzerker Mod.

Last week I open a chest and find a Legendary Siren Mod... whatever. Traded it for a Slagga.

Since then I've had a feeling that I'd be grabbing one out of a vending machine. What's the item of the day of the machine I'm looking at right now? Legendary Siren Class Mod...

Really?!

I can end your suffering if you so choose, as I'm a fellow 'zerker, and can bestow you with a mod if you'd like. I'll be on in about an hour, and my GT is the same as my username.
There are two factors that influence how you view life: perception and reality. What you perceive is my illusion...the reality is that I'm already gone...
  1. Boards
  2. Borderlands 2
  3. Why is this game mocking me!

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived