Should I just wait for Krieg?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Borderlands 2
  3. Should I just wait for Krieg?

User Info: MrImpatient35

MrImpatient35
3 years ago#1
There were too many games that I wanted last holiday season, so I decided that I'd get them later. Since beating Bioshock Infinite, I have no games to play right now, so I was thinking...should I just wait for Krieg, or get one of the games I passed up on last year? I really wanna get Sleeping Dogs, but Krieg is POSSIBLY coming out this Tuesday...I hope. I also wanted Assassin's Creed 3.

I have 1,000MSP at the moment. What do you think?
I have Dysarthria. It's a Speech problem. Cause of that, I rarely use my mic...rarely.

MrImpatient35
3 years ago#2
If it matters, the next game that I want is Splinter Cell Blacklist, so I have a long time until that's released.
I have Dysarthria. It's a Speech problem. Cause of that, I rarely use my mic...rarely.

User Info: SeekAndDestroy2

SeekAndDestroy2
3 years ago#3
I highly recommend sleeping dogs, go pick up a copy it's awesome. Then you can use your points whenever krieg comes out.
PSN & GT: darkstar5577

MrImpatient35
3 years ago#4
SeekAndDestroy2 posted...
I highly recommend sleeping dogs, go pick up a copy it's awesome. Then you can use your points whenever krieg comes out.

I just looked. Sleeping Dogs has SO many DLC for it, and I'm a fan of DLC lol. They even have a DLC to fight Drunken style. That style Jackie Chan did in that movie.

User Info: SuprSaiyanRockr

SuprSaiyanRockr
3 years ago#5
New game >>>>> new BL character.

I'm looking forward to Krieg, but playing through BL for the umpteenth time with a new character doesn't compare to the fun of a new game.
GT/PSN: SuprSaiyanRockr
Efficiency>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Nostalgia. Always.

MrImpatient35
3 years ago#6
SuprSaiyanRockr posted...
New game >>>>> new BL character.

I'm looking forward to Krieg, but playing through BL for the umpteenth time with a new character doesn't compare to the fun of a new game.

True. I'm excited for Krieg, but not excited to be playing the campaign again...I've played it AT LEAST 8 times already. Sleeping Dogs it is.

User Info: KellyRipya

KellyRipya
3 years ago#7
Sleeping Dogs is fantastic, run don't walk to play it!!
All those moments will be lost in time, like Evisceration Rubi's in Borderlands 2.
GT: Althea N Hell

User Info: vicecitystalker

vicecitystalker
3 years ago#8
I am on my 52nd playthrough of the campaign and still will 3 more when Krieg comes out. :)
One of the best things in life I can have is too expensive. Can I borrow $20 million?

MrImpatient35
3 years ago#9
The more that I look at the various DLC available for Sleeping Dogs, the more I want to use the 800MSP I saved for Krieg, to buy them. The Wheels of Fury pack...so many things I wanna buy. If Krieg isn't released this Tuesday, I'm likely gonna use those points on these packs. I love DLC btw lol. Don't know why.
  1. Boards
  2. Borderlands 2
  3. Should I just wait for Krieg?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived