Anyone interested in a trade/dupe

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Borderlands 2
  3. Anyone interested in a trade/dupe

User Info: ERICK170679

ERICK170679
4 years ago#1
What i have is a resolute shredifier, a black hole shield, legendary hunter class mod for the assassin, and the conference call, all of them LV 50. i am looking for a legendary sniper or grenades or if you can spare a seraph weapon? I know i do not have much to offer, but if you can help me out it would be much appreciated
Emerald Weapon1 xblive gamer tag

User Info: Con187

Con187
4 years ago#2
ERICK170679 posted...
What i have is a resolute shredifier, a black hole shield, legendary hunter class mod for the assassin, and the conference call, all of them LV 50. i am looking for a legendary sniper or grenades or if you can spare a seraph weapon? I know i do not have much to offer, but if you can help me out it would be much appreciated

Il message ur gt tomorrow evening when i get on i can help u out. Im lookin for a lil fifty gear for my buddy. Let me kno if ul b on just post hear or message my gt if interested gt is in the signature.
GT is x187CONx
  1. Boards
  2. Borderlands 2
  3. Anyone interested in a trade/dupe

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived