I'd like more shields in the next dlc.

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Borderlands 2
  3. I'd like more shields in the next dlc.

User Info: SuprSaiyanRockr

SuprSaiyanRockr
4 years ago#1
More unique shields, as well as some seraph shields that are worth it.

I'd love to see more unique amp, maylay or absorb shields. Perhaps an adaptive + maylay, amp + maylay, or amp + absorb or something. An absorb shield with a percentage elemental resistance (like the neogenator) would be great.

On that note, I really think that the health regen on the neo and evo shields need a boost. At lv61, a couple of hundred HP per second does squat.
GT/PSN: SuprSaiyanRockr
Efficiency>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Nostalgia. Always.

User Info: illbzo1

illbzo1
4 years ago#2
I want an absorb + adaptive shield. Or a shield that has a chance to reflect bullets / elemental damage. But yeah, I also want more unique effects.
XBOX GT: illbzo1
Currently playing: Far Cry 3: Blood Dragon, Borderlands 2, Shin Megami Tensei: Devil Summoner - Soul Hackers

User Info: drake_skull

drake_skull
4 years ago#3
How bout a shield with a bit of Health regen on it?
"If your going to ask someone to save the world, make sure they like it the way it is"
http://www.youtube.com/user/Drakeskull23

User Info: PTP2009

PTP2009
4 years ago#4
I'd like to see an extreme turtle shield. 2x as much capacity as any other shield in the game, -95% health.

I'd also like to see a spike shield with absurd damage. F*** you rabids!

User Info: xboxBUNZILLA

xboxBUNZILLA
4 years ago#5
I like the impaler.
word to the wise, turn off your BAR before you dashboard. :)
BayouJoe posted... Cool, I found the duct tape, no more interruptions from the young uns.

User Info: SomboSteel

SomboSteel
4 years ago#6
Shields and grenades please. Maybe they could do Legendary E-tech weapons with special effects?

User Info: monster138

monster138
4 years ago#7
killbot357 posted...
I want an absorb + adaptive shield. Or a shield that has a chance to reflect bullets / elemental damage. But yeah, I also want more unique effects.

Yup yup and yup
"it doesn't mean I'm not sick of this damned war;
the mud, the noise, .....the.....the endless poetry!" ------ Lord Flashheart

User Info: EddMario

EddMario
4 years ago#8
How about an absorb shield that restores health instead of ammo, or your class skill meter?
Or an amp shield that affects grenades and/or melee?
"You're dead if you aim only for kids. Adults are only kids grown up, anyway." - Walt Disney

User Info: SuprSaiyanRockr

SuprSaiyanRockr
4 years ago#9
SomboSteel posted...
Shields and grenades please. Maybe they could do Legendary E-tech weapons with special effects?

Unique Vladof Blaster.

<3
GT/PSN: SuprSaiyanRockr
Efficiency>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Nostalgia. Always.

User Info: WretchedOwl

WretchedOwl
4 years ago#10
Here's some seraphs I could totally dig on:

Unique Singularity or AOE grenade.

Unique shield similar to the Hide of Terra, either nova/roid, spike/roid, or nova/spike. Not limited to fire though. Maybe shock. (A slag spike or nova shield would be pretty insane as well)

I'd like to see a unique Ravager or Quad as well... maybe extra projectiles?
Some doors are best left closed, because once open, they're easy to walk through again and again.
-- GT: Wretched Owls
  1. Boards
  2. Borderlands 2
  3. I'd like more shields in the next dlc.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived