Drop rates boosted?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Borderlands 2
  3. Drop rates boosted?

User Info: illbzo1

illbzo1
4 years ago#11
ROFLMEOW posted...
I don't know about enemy drop rates, but chests have been much better to me lately. Just now, I got a Sawbar (pearl!) and a Deliverance in one run at the Leviathan treasure chamber. In a few previous runs, I got a Rolling Thunder, two Invaders, a White Death, and Sledge's Shotgun. Two weeks ago, I got maybe one orange out of every six or seven runs. Now I'm seeing one in nearly every run.

Nice. I still haven't seen a pearl in the Treasure Room, but I see an orange roughly every 3 runs.
XBOX GT: illbzo1
Currently playing: Far Cry 3: Blood Dragon, Borderlands 2, Shin Megami Tensei: Devil Summoner - Soul Hackers

User Info: EarthboundD2

EarthboundD2
4 years ago#12
I got a bee from hunter after 2 kills (including the quest kill). Has gearbox said anything about this?

User Info: NeoGamer

NeoGamer
4 years ago#13
For anyone having luck with the treasure room, is it online or offline?

I made about 20 Treasure Room runs earlier today and didn't find anything. A few months ago, I would find a legendary every 3 or 4 runs and constantly found purple gear worth using. Now I find mostly blue and a few purples here and there.

And what is up with the equipment scaling (or lack thereof) ? I'm 57 now and I did find a L57 Legendary Soldier Mod a few days ago which was the SAME stat wise as my L50 mod. Same with the protection relic. I had been using a L50 purple which gave +48% health. I just found one, L57, which is a much improved 48.8%...
Would you kindly?

User Info: booyakasha128

booyakasha128
4 years ago#14
The posts about Hellfires are ****ing killing me, i've farmed for hours since I hit 61 and haven't got jack.
My name is Booya, and tacos rule (b^_^)b
http://www.last.fm/user/booyakasha128
  1. Boards
  2. Borderlands 2
  3. Drop rates boosted?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived