My very first trade topic and I also need advice on something....

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Borderlands 2
  3. My very first trade topic and I also need advice on something....

User Info: fakesnoop77

fakesnoop77
4 years ago#1
I am looking for a level 61 Lady Fist as I stupidly turned the quest in by accident and got a really poor "core" prefix.

I am having a hard time deciding which prefix is the best. My head says "redundant" but I also hear that the "win win" and "Dynamic" and pretty good too??

So....Redundant Lady Fist for multi pellet, Dynamic Lady Fist with a vladof grip for the max ROF???, or go for a win win Lady fist with a Torgue grip?!?!?!?!?

Anyway, I would appreciate thoughts and if anyone wants to trade legit then name your price and I will see if I have what you are looking for.

I will be checking this thread much later today so either send me a message on live (GT is fakesnoop77) or leave your GT here with what you seek and I will contact you.

Thanks all!
Radiohead are still the best band in the world - fact

User Info: xboxBUNZILLA

xboxBUNZILLA
4 years ago#2
I'm pretty sure I duped my whole inventory for you cause you said you weren't able to play the game for six months...
word to the wise, turn off your BAR before you dashboard. :)
BayouJoe posted... Cool, I found the duct tape, no more interruptions from the young uns.
  1. Boards
  2. Borderlands 2
  3. My very first trade topic and I also need advice on something....

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived