Least favorite mission?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Borderlands 2
  3. Least favorite mission?

User Info: Steve0314

Steve0314
4 years ago#21
YourLuck posted...
The one where you have to light the Varkids on fire to wake up Mordecai. I like to kill stuff, not being careful about how I do things.

I just push the button on the pole right next to the nest and fire rains down upon them... It hits at least 3 varkids 95% of the time. At most you only need to set one more on fire. Lolz. Pretty simple

I hate the mission where you have to over pressurize the pipes to get to the Hyperion Info Stockade.
GT: Steve0314

User Info: booyakasha128

booyakasha128
4 years ago#22
Death race
My name is Booya, and tacos rule (b^_^)b
http://www.last.fm/user/booyakasha128

User Info: RogsR34UK

RogsR34UK
4 years ago#23
I also don't like that Roland mission. Especially once when I failed it and had to do a further mission to complete it.

Not a big fan of going through the Animal Preserve either.
PSN & Gamertag - RogsR34UK

User Info: ReclusivHearts9

ReclusivHearts9
4 years ago#24
I've always hated the story mission that goes through Sawtooth Cauldron, its annoying and seems unnecessary
GT: ReclusivHearts9
Borderlands 2 BAR 834567901 because having a high badass rank makes me cool and is something to brag about, not modded or farmed at all lol

User Info: mst3kfan78

mst3kfan78
4 years ago#25
For me it's the Hyperion mission where you have to kill 100 bandits with a bonus if you kill 25 with fire, 25 with corrosive, 25 with shock and 25 with explosive. The mission itself is fun but I can never get all of the bonuses because of the damn barrels that are always hanging around ruining my numbers.
There's a dude in the bushes--HE'S GOT A GUN, what's he doin? I don't know I don't know, RED TEAM GO RED TEAM GO!

User Info: stickboy2323

stickboy2323
4 years ago#26
Claptrap's Birthday. BOOOOOOOORING!!!
Badass Rank: 0

User Info: TANGGOLF

TANGGOLF
4 years ago#27
openmindedhater posted...
The mission where you have to kill 25 bandits with the E-tech rifle. I despise that mission.

It's near impossible in UVHM

User Info: booyakasha128

booyakasha128
4 years ago#28
Of all the weapons to give us for that E-Tech mission why a Bandit AR? Like, the mission is supposed to make you go "ooooh E-Techs are cool" not "wow this thing wastes ammo and can't kill anything".

Should've been a launcher imo.
My name is Booya, and tacos rule (b^_^)b
http://www.last.fm/user/booyakasha128

User Info: Mr_Popel

Mr_Popel
4 years ago#29
ReclusivHearts9 posted...
I've always hated the story mission that goes through Sawtooth Cauldron, its annoying and seems unnecessary

Yeah a well placed nukem shot could do the trick as well :-p
Hey i'm not camping ... i'm "tactically waiting" :-D

User Info: StormWolf12

StormWolf12
4 years ago#30
Death Race is the only acceptable answer.
"He's the Zer0 we need, not the Zer0 we deserve"
  1. Boards
  2. Borderlands 2
  3. Least favorite mission?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived