Astounding Finds!

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Borderlands 2
  3. Astounding Finds!

User Info: reigigas_master

reigigas_master
4 years ago#1
My friends and I have gotten two unkempt harolds out of chests, multiple kerblasters out of chests, just about every pearlescent from loot midgets, and even a two fer unforgiven out of the chest in the loot midget room! I'm lovin' UVHM! :D

User Info: williswrath

williswrath
4 years ago#2
Today I found a rolling thunder in a locker.... That's it for my luck.
PSN WillisWrath
GT Wondrous1

User Info: reigigas_master

reigigas_master
4 years ago#3
williswrath posted...
Today I found a rolling thunder in a locker.... That's it for my luck.

Dude, that is insane! My friend also found a rolling thunder in a locker in Sanctuary! Thanks for reminding me haha

User Info: curtland

curtland
4 years ago#4
I got an Infinity on my very first play through from Doc Mercy, and a level 23 Legendary Soldier Mod from an ammo crate.

That's about it so far.
Only idoits can't spell.

User Info: illbzo1

illbzo1
4 years ago#5
I killed Slappy on my Zer0 playthrough, and he dropped a Barbed Striker for me. Best drop I've had in a while!
XBOX GT: illbzo1
Currently playing: Far Cry 3: Blood Dragon, Borderlands 2, Shin Megami Tensei: Devil Summoner - Soul Hackers

User Info: williswrath

williswrath
4 years ago#6
Haha I also got a lvl 7 infinity this morning, had to kill the Doc about 15 times for it tho
PSN WillisWrath
GT Wondrous1

User Info: Duck247

Duck247
4 years ago#7
I know that, you don't have to tell me. I.WAS.THERE!
GT: Gustav143

User Info: EddMario

EddMario
4 years ago#8
Just the other day when doing the Wildlife Preservation quest as Zer0, I got a thunderball fists drop from a loot midget and on the same character today Laney White dropped her legenday bandit pistol when I was doing Note for Self-person. During both drops I wasn't even farming at all.
"You're dead if you aim only for kids. Adults are only kids grown up, anyway." - Walt Disney

User Info: x3kingsheat136x

x3kingsheat136x
4 years ago#9
Got a badaboom gub Logan's gun norfleet and storm front from loot midgets between play through one and two with my gunzerker
Gt same as username
Now playing: Borderlands 2: Zero- 61 Axton- 61 Salvador- 61 Maya- 61 Gaige- 61

User Info: Jkickit

Jkickit
4 years ago#10
I hate Regigigas, the other 3 however are way better.

Legendary Commando Com from a vending machine, Legendary Psycho Class mod from a loot midget, Thunderball Fists from the chest in the loot midget room.
http://i.imgur.com/qfsbZAm.png -- GT: Gears of Wario
Now Playing: Borderlands2/FFXIII-2/MW2
  1. Boards
  2. Borderlands 2
  3. Astounding Finds!

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived