is modding ok?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Borderlands 2
  3. is modding ok?

User Info: plasmatic529

plasmatic529
3 years ago#1
is modding ok? - Results (247 votes)
yes, wherever they want. if they can do it why not?
9.31% (23 votes)
no, not under any circumstances
14.57% (36 votes)
yes, but only in their own game or in someone who says its oks game.
76.11% (188 votes)
This poll is now closed.
Thought this would be interesting. I vote 3rd option
GT: Plasmatic529

User Info: brianvolk42

brianvolk42
3 years ago#2
I voted 3rd option. I'm not so sure about items that aren't possible in game, but legit items are fine as long as it's cool with everyone involved imo.

plasmatic529
3 years ago#3
I agree completely. I dont make black items.

User Info: gunsndroses

gunsndroses
3 years ago#4
Who the hay cares?

Their game, let em play how they want. If you don't want them in your game, don't play with randoms. I know 99% of this board somehow prefers solo play anyway, so I don't know why that's a problem at all.
Halo 4 was the best Call of Duty.

plasmatic529
3 years ago#5
Well I think the problem comes from both sides. Some people who agree with modding think those that don't aren't having fun and vice versa. I spend alot of time playing legit, I just enjoy making weapons and stuff for people who are tired of farming...not everyone enjoys the farming aspect of the game and I believe that giving them weapons they've been searching for can improve their experience and extend their playtime. But I'm just a lame casual who plays games to have fun :'(

plasmatic529
3 years ago#6
To the people who disagree completely, id like to hear your side. If this topic turns into bashing anyone I'm deleting it. I just want to hear both sides but I want it respectfully done.

User Info: Dethuli

Dethuli
3 years ago#7
Do it if it makes you happy. Just keep it to yourself unless someone wants to join in the fun.

I don't mod, but I think I would if I could. I wouldn't make anything cray-cray OP, but having equipment with perfect parts and prefix would be nice.
Got a minute? You might learn something.

User Info: Jambi_Man

Jambi_Man
3 years ago#8
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OhbvwBbLbYk&feature=youtube_gdata_player
Would you like to do battle with a Brony riding piggyback on a Rabid Stalker? If the answer is no, you are sad, and I've no desire to speak with you further.

plasmatic529
3 years ago#9
If you know what guns and parts you want I can hook you up man

User Info: Dethuli

Dethuli
3 years ago#10
plasmatic529 posted...
If you know what guns and parts you want I can hook you up man

Wow...that's quite an offer. I don't have anything in mind right now, but if I think of something I will drop you a message.
Got a minute? You might learn something.
  1. Boards
  2. Borderlands 2
  3. is modding ok?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived