Sandhawk question

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Borderlands 2
  3. Sandhawk question

User Info: WeAreInfiniteN7

WeAreInfiniteN7
4 years ago#1
Hey guys!

I want a Sandhawk that does Shock damage, I'm about to turn in the quest to get it. If she doesen't give me the one that I want, can I keep dash-boarding out until I get the one that I want?

thanks for the help.

User Info: Jambi_Man

Jambi_Man
4 years ago#2
Yes, but don't take the gun. It'll auto save.
Would you like to do battle with a Brony riding piggyback on a Rabid Stalker? If the answer is no, you are sad, and I've no desire to speak with you further.

User Info: Lahar

Lahar
4 years ago#3
How does accepting a reward cause an auto save?
It's raining
luggage and babies and limbs and Daddy doesn't come home.

User Info: Jambi_Man

Jambi_Man
4 years ago#4
Lahar posted...
How does accepting a reward cause an auto save?

Well, I just turned a mission in & it didn't, so I was incorrect I suppose.

I actually was going for a shock Sand Hawk a few days ago, and got one first try, but when I took the gun, it auto saved. I paid attention to know for sure if it would if I wanted to do it again. I don't know why it auto saved that time. Honestly, that's the first time I ever paid attention to that, because I haven't dashboard reward farmed at all. That was going to be my first time doing it.
Would you like to do battle with a Brony riding piggyback on a Rabid Stalker? If the answer is no, you are sad, and I've no desire to speak with you further.

User Info: Covenant

Covenant
4 years ago#5
It autosaves as soon as you move. So just don't move.

User Info: Traziel

Traziel
4 years ago#6
That ship fast travel is fickle. I don't know exactly what causes it, but after I take a few steps it saves.

I ended up just turning around in place and throwing it on the ground at my 2nd controlled player to collect all the elements and variants.
Gamertag: LaGrimm
Now Playing: Borderlands 2, ASC: Brotherhood, Halo 4

User Info: SC00B323

SC00B323
4 years ago#7
You can move all you want as long as you dont go to a preset save point. I do it all the time.
  1. Boards
  2. Borderlands 2
  3. Sandhawk question

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived