twister shotgun

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Borderlands 2
  3. twister shotgun

User Info: Con187

Con187
4 years ago#1
Hey Im new to hammerlocks dlc and im interested in the twister prefer shock but idk if i should bother. Im real interested in any input towards shotgun good or bad. Pile up the opinions please.
GT is x187CONx

User Info: StormWolf12

StormWolf12
4 years ago#2
It's blue.

User Info: WretchedOwl

WretchedOwl
4 years ago#3
depends on what class you're playing. If Gaige, go for it. If not, wouldn't bother.
https://i.chzbgr.com/maxW500/7421164544/hE47C9A41/
-- GT: Wretched Owls

User Info: Con187

Con187
4 years ago#4
Thanks storm great help and observation.

Wretched im workin on shock build and im not even sure where to get it to b honest i just know its in hammerlocks dlc thats it.
GT is x187CONx

User Info: StormWolf12

StormWolf12
4 years ago#5
It drops from a fully leveld up tribesman. He goes by Man Bear Pig, or O-O-O for short.

User Info: stickboy2323

stickboy2323
4 years ago#6
It is just another mediocre shotgun that is popular because of its gimmick rather than its usefulness. I'd pass.
Badass Rank: 0

User Info: WretchedOwl

WretchedOwl
4 years ago#7
stickboy2323 posted...
It is just another mediocre shotgun that is popular because of its gimmick rather than its usefulness. I'd pass.

A Shock Gaige makes great use of the Twister. All her shock damage combined with Anarchy/Close Enough makes for some mad damage out of that thing.
https://i.chzbgr.com/maxW500/7421164544/hE47C9A41/
-- GT: Wretched Owls
  1. Boards
  2. Borderlands 2
  3. twister shotgun

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived