so mass drop fact or fake

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Borderlands 2
  3. so mass drop fact or fake

User Info: ironmanmk2

ironmanmk2
3 years ago#1
im guessing this is just a load of bull

User Info: Panopictonguy

Panopictonguy
3 years ago#2
It's true. That's why dupers have so many different kinds.
Oh, you thought they made this game for you? You clearly bought the wrong game.

User Info: IAmDJNinjaStar

IAmDJNinjaStar
3 years ago#3
Yeah, a load of bull truth! Wait until it happens to you. If I remember correctly it happens roughly one out of every seven times, or nearly 30% of the times you kill him! Unless you rub on your lucky troll first. Then it's like one in three or just over 50 percent! Hope this helps. Remember: when it happens, get the corrosives. They are the best, but I don't need to tell you that, do I sportsfan? Hope this is helpful! Exclaimation points!
Hi, IAmDJNinjaStar.

User Info: bustedknuckles1

bustedknuckles1
3 years ago#4
It's not fake because u can see it happened. U should ask legit or hacked. I say hacked.
GT: Jgodzzz1

User Info: stickboy2323

stickboy2323
3 years ago#5
IAmDJNinjaStar posted...
Remember: when it happens, get the corrosives.

And look for the unending prefix.
Badass Rank: 0

User Info: Jambi_Man

Jambi_Man
3 years ago#6
It's legit. I got a mass Harold drop from Savage Lee earlier tonight. But I left all those POS double penetrating ones lay..... why does everyone like them so much??

Anyway, Lee only mass drops one of every 8 times he drops a Harold.....so he's a bit stingier than Mercy!!!
Would you like to do battle with a Brony riding piggyback on a Rabid Stalker? If the answer is no, you are sad, and I've no desire to speak with you further.

User Info: stickboy2323

stickboy2323
3 years ago#7
Jambi_Man posted...
Anyway, Lee only mass drops one of every 8 times he drops a Harold.....so he's a bit stingier than Mercy!!!

But Savage Lee has a 100% drop rate for the Harold so it's like a 200% guarantee that he will mass drop.
Badass Rank: 0

User Info: bustedknuckles1

bustedknuckles1
3 years ago#8
Jambi_Man posted...
It's legit. I got a mass Harold drop from Savage Lee earlier tonight. But I left all those POS double penetrating ones lay..... why does everyone like them so much??

I gunzerk with 2 dp Harold's and do up to 5.5 million damage. Maybe more, but that's what I've seen. They are the best gun in the game right now.
GT: Jgodzzz1

User Info: Panopictonguy

Panopictonguy
3 years ago#9
stickboy2323 posted...
Jambi_Man posted...

But Savage Lee has a 100% drop rate for the Harold so it's like a 200% guarantee that he will mass drop.

it's more like a 1 in 10 chance to drop. so 1x10, that's 100 and because it's an explosive weapon that's times 2 so, yeah, you're right 300%
Oh, you thought they made this game for you? You clearly bought the wrong game.

User Info: Jambi_Man

Jambi_Man
3 years ago#10
stickboy2323 posted...
Jambi_Man posted...

I just checked the math.....

and you are 300% correct
Would you like to do battle with a Brony riding piggyback on a Rabid Stalker? If the answer is no, you are sad, and I've no desire to speak with you further.
  1. Boards
  2. Borderlands 2
  3. so mass drop fact or fake

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived