Farming in TVHM nerfed also?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Borderlands 2
  3. Farming in TVHM nerfed also?

User Info: Notorizer

Notorizer
3 years ago#1
So I just started playing again and decided to pick up the season pass finally since my friend just got it and started playing. I got myself a sandhawk and had a bee already so decided to run pyro pete for gear, first off he stomped ass about 20 times but i finally killed him and he dropped 1 purple... is this normal on TVHM now?

User Info: bustedknuckles1

bustedknuckles1
3 years ago#2
U can't expect something after killing him once. Sometimes it takes hours even days of farming to get something from a particular boss. If u want something to drop quickly go farm the LLM. I make 10 runs on them and get legendary and pearl drops at least 7 out of ten runs.
GT: Jgodzzz1

User Info: Tsuruke

Tsuruke
3 years ago#3
Farming in UVHM/TVHM was not nerfed (I've read somewhere that they raised the chances of loot drops in Normal) that being said, in TVHM/UVHM there are some enemies that have a higher chance of getting a certain type of equipment that is glitched and will force them not to drop said equipment.
  1. Boards
  2. Borderlands 2
  3. Farming in TVHM nerfed also?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived