Good elemental only / one weapon type only builds?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Borderlands 2
  3. Good elemental only / one weapon type only builds?

User Info: hybrid_5tigmata

hybrid_5tigmata
3 years ago#11
I heard of an explosives only build with zer0 if that tickles your fancy, personally i'd rather snipe but that seems a little unorthodox to make it unique.
Thank you Based God

User Info: Jkickit

Jkickit
3 years ago#12
hybrid_5tigmata posted...
I heard of an explosives only build with zer0 if that tickles your fancy, personally i'd rather snipe but that seems a little unorthodox to make it unique.

Explosive Zer0 is great bruh. Velocity Torgue weapons all the way.
http://i.imgur.com/qfsbZAm.png -- GT: Gears of Wario
Now Playing: Borderlands2/FFXIII-2/MW2

User Info: KellyRipya

KellyRipya
3 years ago#13
davinthegreat98 posted...
Wait until tomorrow, and Incinerate people with 110% fire damage (at level 10!!!!) with krieg

That's what I'm not getting about Kreig. Shock and explosive are great elemental builds that carry you the whole game, but a fire build seems like it will suck late game and against raid bosses (unless there's some gear-dependent OP melee combo people discover)
All those moments will be lost in time, like Evisceration Rubi's in Borderlands 2.
GT: Althea N Hell

User Info: hauntbot

hauntbot
3 years ago#14
KellyRipya posted...
davinthegreat98 posted...
Wait until tomorrow, and Incinerate people with 110% fire damage (at level 10!!!!) with krieg

That's what I'm not getting about Kreig. Shock and explosive are great elemental builds that carry you the whole game, but a fire build seems like it will suck late game and against raid bosses (unless there's some gear-dependent OP melee combo people discover)

I'm having a strange sense of déjà vu here...
go get suspended for shouting at 12yr olds again.~wikkiwis
~truballergamerjammer2013
  1. Boards
  2. Borderlands 2
  3. Good elemental only / one weapon type only builds?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived