Kreig Skill Tree

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Borderlands 2
  3. Kreig Skill Tree

User Info: plagoy

plagoy
4 years ago#1
Just played this morning EDT just up to Level 7 any advice on where to place Skill Points
starting out? thanks for the help

User Info: minsterXYZ

minsterXYZ
4 years ago#2
I always start the health route. Its never failed me yet. Then when I get high enough lv other skills begin to do more to help, but if I only have 1-5 skill points it never hurts to add health. (middle tree, first one to the right I believe)
Gamertag xXGunx4xH1R3xXx

User Info: Tec187

Tec187
4 years ago#3
Respec's are cheap. Fool around with it and get to know the class.

However, I'll bet most general leveling and zone clearing builds will be Mania + Bloodlust or Mania + Hellborn.

For raid bosses the jury is still out.
ULCE #: 12.834
~ "I don't need luck, I have ammo" ~ Grunt, ME3

User Info: A3QU1TAS

A3QU1TAS
4 years ago#4
plagoy posted...
Just played this morning EDT just up to Level 7 any advice on where to place Skill Points

mania. it makes melee really good and use a roid shield and have shields down and you are really strong and it makes your action skill recharge much much faster until that it takes 60 seconds which seems like a long time.
Gamertag- I A3QU1TAS I

User Info: Tec187

Tec187
4 years ago#5
A3QU1TAS posted...
plagoy posted...

mania. it makes melee really good and use a roid shield and have shields down and you are really strong and it makes your action skill recharge much much faster until that it takes 60 seconds which seems like a long time.

Actually the recharge is 120 seconds...
ULCE #: 12.834
~ "I don't need luck, I have ammo" ~ Grunt, ME3
  1. Boards
  2. Borderlands 2
  3. Kreig Skill Tree

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived