Let's get something out of the way about Krieg...

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Borderlands 2
  3. Let's get something out of the way about Krieg...

User Info: drj898

drj898
4 years ago#11
I was just thinking that same thing as far as explosion/bloodsplosion goes. I actually haven't seen that video (yet).

But I'm gonna go ahead and say the same sort of thing I came up with right after UVHM/61 released: Everyone is so caught up on the fact of having 2 capstones. Regardless of the character, with making different builds in different characters, I found that with just ONE capstone, while putting MORE points in the top half of the other 2 skill trees is the better way to go.

That being said, I just built my Krieg (long story short, since I skipped some skills along the way), down to the capstone in Hellfire, and about halfway down on mania and bloodlust.

In that way, I DO in fact, find that Krieg is powerful, and CAN be used on raid bosses, even solo.

STOP CONCENTRATING ON MELEE, you can't freaking melee a raid boss.....concentrate on explosions, fire, and gun damage.
GT, and PSN: DrJ898

User Info: reload88

reload88
4 years ago#12
Aarkshark posted...
KellyRipya posted...
Does he do a lot of damage with Release the Beast? Or does it just look cool?

Yes.

Mr.Torgue moment lol

User Info: DevilazerV1

DevilazerV1
4 years ago#13
NO. Stop these threads. His action skill is additive and the rapier is multiplicative. End it.
Xbox Live Gamertag - Devildude720
Lilith > Mordecai > Brick > Roland.
  1. Boards
  2. Borderlands 2
  3. Let's get something out of the way about Krieg...

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived