infinity pistols

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Borderlands 2
  3. infinity pistols

User Info: Con187

Con187
3 years ago#1
I currently have the vengeful version of all element. Im really wanting the faster fire rate version. If anyone can help it would b greatly appreciated.

I can trade or dupe something in return and i idc if u wanna dupe or trade either is ok with me.
GT is x187CONx

User Info: TrialZero654

TrialZero654
3 years ago#2
what level? and what exactly does the vengeful one do?

i have a lv 61 incendiary Dva Infinity, it fires pretty fast but the fire rate seems variable, sometimes the fire rate speeds up momentarily at random

if you're interested, and you have a non-elemental level 61 infinity, i'd like that (if not, then i'd take a corrosive one)
"Our glory and our downfall. Embrace the terrible risks of war; drive home the spear." - A Talent For War
GT: Trialzero

Con187
3 years ago#3
I actually put that up wrong sry i have the purging and want the vengeful. I have the power based versions and i want the fast fire rate versions.

Hey Trial, i would like to look at it an c if its faster than what i currently have but wont b on for a lil while.
GT is x187CONx

Con187
3 years ago#4
Sry an i do have all versions xcept for slag of course. Its no in game but willin to trade and dupe dnt matter.
GT is x187CONx
  1. Boards
  2. Borderlands 2
  3. infinity pistols

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived