Krieg vs Saturn

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Borderlands 2
  3. Krieg vs Saturn

User Info: outsighder

outsighder
4 years ago#21
Jambi_Man posted...
outsighder posted...
Jambi_Man posted...
outsighder posted...
Funny how people want to make suggestions after we already defeated him. All that stuff that was said I already showed TC as we crushed Saturn. We did this hours ago folks ... move along nothing to see here.

Other people read things on this board. ;)

I get that man but come on ... this was HOURS ago and we BEAT him. Does no one pay attention to the posts and their times? Also I can't believe that not one person figured we must have used the tactic of confusing him and keeping near the shack at all times ... that was a little bit insulting considering how long I have been playing this. Not purposely so I am sure, but to think that I would not have thought of such basic tactics when helping TC put Saturn down kinda bugged me a bit.

Refer back to my previous post... Lol

But the random passer by may have gained a bit of info on Saturn with our continued responses. ...

Okay I can admit that you make an excellent point here. And I concede you are correct if we are indeed looking at this thread as a sort of future reference for others. My point was that the TC himself no longer needed the advice.

User Info: xboxBUNZILLA

xboxBUNZILLA
4 years ago#22
Can't wait for more solid advice.
Oh wait you're nine months late to the party.
i play like im Jehovah. Take a rib out of you and make you a chick.

User Info: Jambi_Man

Jambi_Man
4 years ago#23
Well Played, Saturn.

@ Orik... Well put, sir. This is an information board. You get that.

That other guy.... not so much

Edit: ok, you do see my point. That's good to see. :)
Tool
Spiral Out...
  1. Boards
  2. Borderlands 2
  3. Krieg vs Saturn

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived