trading/duping for +6 StV class mod

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Borderlands 2
  3. trading/duping for +6 StV class mod

User Info: OrikStonehammer

OrikStonehammer
4 years ago#1
as topic says I'm looking for a class mod for krieg that has +6 to Silence the Voices. Would prefer a purple or blue with the other skills thrown in as well but beggars can't be choosers i guess lol

I have all sorts of stuff to trade whether it be other class mods (including 61 legendary psycho class mod) or legendaries or pearls or whatever. I don't have them all so just message me on here or on the box telling me what you want if you don't want to be charitable lmao

GT: OrikStonehammer

User Info: Dreadsword101

Dreadsword101
4 years ago#2
I have a level 59 blue mod that gives 6+ to Silence the Voices. Do you have a level 61 corrosive or normal Conference Call?

User Info: Zach4

Zach4
4 years ago#3
Dreadsword101 posted...
I have a level 59 blue mod that gives 6+ to Silence the Voices. Do you have a level 61 corrosive or normal Conference Call?

if i can have one for my 51 psycho i have a 61 normal cc i may have a corrossive 61 cc
gt ZACHB1998

User Info: OrikStonehammer

OrikStonehammer
4 years ago#4
sorry ya'll. had a big storm last night and the internet was down and was in the basement with the fam playing cards. So ANYWAYS!

I am still looking for a +6 StV class mod if anybody has one.

I also just obtained a 61 slayer of terra yesterday while the net was down.

as far as CC's go I have a 60 reg and a 57 corrosive but no 61's sorry. I've been going with the butcher lately. but that's also cuz i've been playing a lot of krieg and Butcher + 100 bloodlust stacks + 20 salt the wound stacks = nonstop firing lmao

User Info: genesis42

genesis42
4 years ago#5
OrikStonehammer posted...

Sent you a message online.
GT: SevenDeadIySin
  1. Boards
  2. Borderlands 2
  3. trading/duping for +6 StV class mod

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived